What movies do you think could go well with a remake?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been 30 years since this classic

iu

The question also comes in to mind of how much you stick to the original or how much you deviate

View attachment 1957818

Is one of my all time favourite movies.

View attachment 1957820

This one not so much
OLD bump but i think i may have mentioned this before.

The Point Break remake suffers more from the original movie comparisons. Its actually pretty good and has genuinely some of the most incredible stunt work and location shooting in any action movie ever.

If it had a bigger star in the Utah spot (or just a better actor) and didnt have to contend with the originals love (and to be clear i also LOVE the original) i think it would be seen pretty fondly.

OLD bump but i think i may have mentioned this before.

The Point Break remake suffers more from the original movie comparisons. Its actually pretty good and has genuinely some of the most incredible stunt work and location shooting in any action movie ever.

If it had a bigger star in the Utah spot (or just a better actor) and didnt have to contend with the originals love (and to be clear i also LOVE the original) i think it would be seen pretty fondly.

Prob not wrong

I should watch it again

For some reason I think I recall thinking it was woke

As a huge Hitchcock fan, as sacrilegious as this sounds, I would love to to see a rnake/modern Vertigo (PROVIDED) They had the proper actors and crucially director in place (Christopher Nolan would be my choice) to take on such a project/task.

Weird as it sounds, i could honestly see Zac Efron taking Jimmy Stewart's lead as John Ferguson.

Reckon he would be ideal in a remake of arguably Hitchcock's greatest movie as his most intense and polarising lead/main character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What movies do you think could go well with a remake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back