Mega Thread What really grinds my gears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Campaigners who insist on taking all their earthly possessions as carry-on onto a flight, invariably boarding last, then getting cranky that their enormous case doesn't fit into the overhead lockers and then having a checked bag anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West

West Coast Eagles
Greater Western Sydney Giants (way too ******* long)
Western Bulldogs (West of where?

AFL pls

Perth Eagles / Perth Football Club
Western Sydney Giants / Western Sydney AFC
Footscray Bulldogs / FFC

Done.
Post of the year. :thumbsu:

West

West Coast Eagles
Greater Western Sydney Giants (way too ******* long)
Western Bulldogs (West of where?

AFL pls

Perth Eagles / Perth Football Club
Western Sydney Giants / Western Sydney AFC
Footscray Bulldogs / FFC

Done.
Can't call them Perth Football Club.

They play in the WAFL.

I was at my doctor last week. In the waiting room I checked my email (30 secs), txt messages (5 secs), Bay 13 reports (10 secs) then I put my phone away and sat in quiet contemplation. Every other campaigner was smashing their phones like they were doing something to save the world. What ever happened to being alone with your thoughts?
Because usually the only time I can go to the doctors is when my thoughts are drowned out by screaming ****ing children in the waiting room!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm currently in Bangkok, notch it up as another one that shits on Myki from a great height. Simple token system and it's super efficient. Spotless trains too.
Seriously Brisbane's is the worst. 3rd most expensive public transport in the world, and that's IF your bus or train shows up. You're seriously better off pre-booking a parking spot in the Valley and driving there, than you are getting the bus.

Seriously Brisbane's is the worst. 3rd most expensive public transport in the world, and that's IF your bus or train shows up.

I love it when a storm comes through Brisbane. The whole rail network shuts down. You'd think they would better plan for sub-tropical weather. :drunk:

I love it when a storm comes through Brisbane. The whole rail network shuts down. You'd think they would better plan for sub-tropical weather. :drunk:
Seriously, Translink couldn't organise a **** in a brothel. I'm so glad my workplace is a 4 minute drive rather than a train ride into the city.

Trading one of your players for a top 5 draft pick to find out 10 minutes later he has been doing illicit drugs.

Oh wait, this doesn't grind my gears at all :D

I started another thread for that.

Because usually the only time I can go to the doctors is when my thoughts are drowned out by screaming ******* children in the waiting room!

When you've had kids of your own that kind of shit just becomes random background noise that you can ignore.

What really shits me is parents that don't discipline their kids and let them run around being complete snots whilst they say "don't do that darling that's not nice"... I want to kick the little campaigners into the next century

When you've had kids of your own that kind of shit just becomes random background noise that you can ignore.

What really shits me is parents that don't discipline their kids and let them run around being complete snots whilst they say "don't do that darling that's not nice"... I want to kick the little campaigners into the next century

What is worse is the complete campaigners who crack the shits when good parents do discipline their kids.

"can you please make that kid be quiet"

Short of knocking the little campaigner out, no I ****ing cannot make him be quite. How about you shut the **** up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pretentious Campaigners.

Went to a Tallest Man on Earth gig tonight. He is known as a solo singer/songwriter but his last album he introduced a band to his sound which personally I think is great.

There has been a but of a backlash as some pretentious ****heads think that by using the band he is selling out.

They were on full show tonight cheering his solo stuff and basically standing unmoved for his new stuff and giving a polite clap at the end.

I can't understand how someone would disrespect the artist they have paid to see just to prove to someone that they are really cool and followed him before he used a band.

Die a slow death you pretentious campaigners.

Could be worse, like Dylan when he went electric.

When you hear the announcement from the Captain of a plane on arrival that people should remain seated with their seat belt on for their own safety and the safety of those around them and campaigners immediately start unbuckling their seatbelts and getting up to get their luggage. You're not getting off the plane any earlier just because you're standing up you stupid ********ers.

When people with backpacks put them on before they get off the plane and keep turning left and right, not caring who they're collecting in the process. Carry them off, then put them on once you're outside you w***ers.

Basically ignorant pricks. They're everywhere.

You should live in the UK. Anything outside of the temp range of 0-25 and the whole place just shuts down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread What really grinds my gears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back