Opinion What unpopular AFL opinions do you have ?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Chad Warner asked for seven figures from us I would pack his bags for him and leave a sock hanging out when he tried to zip it just so he could be introduced to a second effort for once in his career.

If Chad Warner asked for seven figures from us I would pack his bags for him and leave a sock hanging out when he tried to zip it just so he could be introduced to a second effort for once in his career.
He'd call Rowy to do it for him.

Just imagine the player he could be if he did second efforts. He would be twice as good. 7 figures would be a bargain.

When you choose to follow a sports team, you go in knowing that they will win some and lose some...

Upon Longmire's retirement, we will see the end of one of the most successful periods any club has ever seen, except perhaps Geelong. In Longmire's 14 seasons as head coach, he has missed the finals twice... TWICE!

While he has lost 3/4 grand finals, very few coaches give their teams the opportunities that John has given us. You cannot win a grand final if you do not make the finals.

All you people whinging and whining about Horse and his GF record, will be weeping big fat crocodile tears when he is gone, and we bring in a coach from outside, and then go back to making the finals five or six times in a row and then bottoming out for the next five or six.

No one forced you to go to the GF, no one forced you fork out the cost of flights, accommodation and tickets; and you had already seen us at our worst earlier in the year, out of nowhere. You chose, you went and we lost. Get a grip already! Nobody died, its a game...

1728937476294.png
They saved the second worst performance of the year for the grand final. I guess that's an improvement from 2022 where they saved their worst effort for the GF.

We're headed in the right direction I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion What unpopular AFL opinions do you have ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back