What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

As probably the only person in this thread who has worked in writing LNP policy, I find this all rather amusing.

I am reminded of that old Woody Allen joke: why do all the people who really know how to run the world drive cabs or cut hair for a living?
Is this specifically about the handful of posts joking that LNP policy is drafted by SkyNews?

Or are you talking more generally about the topics in this thread?

Never mind. I just realised, you must have put me on ignore after reporting me for 'abusing' mpmonkys.
More than fair. All the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newscorp broke the story, right?

not where i first saw it. but the point was they and their fellow travellers have been at pains to say "keep the family out of it" while doing the opposite with peeps like andrews. do as i say, not do as i do

not where i first saw it. but the point was they and their fellow travellers have been at pains to say "keep the family out of it" while doing the opposite with peeps like andrews. do as i say, not do as i do
I saw the story on multiple newscorp mastheads so this is confusing. I don't think newscorp are doing a very good job of keeping the family out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back