Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
Hille - season.
Bellchambers - 6 weeks.
laycock - ?

If Paddy gets a heavy injury within the next few weeks, what'll we do?
the options would probably be:
Scott Lucas, Jay Neagle, Adam McPhee, Cale Hooker/Tayte Pears, Leroy Jetta.

in other words, disastrous. btw whats happening with Christian Bock?

lol. salmon and barnes, bring em back.

yeah bring back barnes what a character... if paddy goes down patch him up and send him back out!! he will be fine low impact type of ruckmen for mine

where do you think Leroy Jetta is at!!! once reimers and prismall get back on the park, will he be in the VFL for good!! that missed goal late in the pies game hasnt helped his cause

yeah bring back barnes what a character... if paddy goes down patch him up and send him back out!! he will be fine low impact type of ruckmen for mine

where do you think Leroy Jetta is at!!! once reimers and prismall get back on the park, will he be in the VFL for good!! that missed goal late in the pies game hasnt helped his cause

Only been saying his been ordinary for the last 18 months

Just play an extra midfielder and hope that with the return of McVeigh and soon Welsh and addition of Prismall we can read the opposition rucks tap and get some clearances. :p

Bring back Simon Madden!
Well he is coaching our rucks...hmmm he actually might need some extra work, he only has 1 ruckmen, a flag pole and a half ruckmen to work with at the moment!

Bring the twin towers Alessio And Somerville

Somerville? Oh what a log he was! He only got to ruck because Salmon was our best forward option. I would almost rather have Jetta rucking for us than bringing back Somverville. I was always a fan of Ryders but he has far exceeded my expectations in the ruck this year. Who would have thought Hille going down would almost become a positive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handy to have a good one but your average ruckmens influence is overrated imho, so provided our mids are playing well it wouldnt be the end of the world.

Rotate Lucas & who knows whom, no chance bock this year I would have thought.

"Pray" is the answer.

Laycock now gone for perhaps the year (and perhaps for good?), Hooker will provide Paddy back up in the short term. But if we were to lose Paddy we would be in all sorts.

Cry!

Hooker or Gumbleton(?) would go in the ruck if Ryder went down..

But I think ryder has been pretty much our best top 10 draftee in the last 10 years almost..

He hasn't had any major injuries at all.. He's capable of anything, he can play anywhere.. And he still has potential to do better.. I certainly rate him as one of our best players and we'd definitely be screwed without him..

As for Laycock, does anyone know whats happening with him? He has the ability to be good, as a ruckman and key forward, but injury after injury, then having such an inconsistant career.. I think he's much in the same boat as Rusling of the maggies, has talent, but can't get onto the field..

panic-button.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

What'll we do if Ryder goes down..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back