whats bryce gibbs worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

A packet of cheese twisties.

He's really not that good, but some clubs will probably be stupid enough to throw a late first/2nd rounder for him because they're desperate. The rest of the clubs probably wouldn't touch him

Considering that a Club was prepared to pay $700k+ for Frawley (which he isn't worth) I'd say a first round draft pick and a big salary.

Might thrive in a new environment, or still might be soft. Who know's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams & 4th rd was worth 5, 25 & Crisp

Gibbs I think 1st Rd (b/w 8-13) pick and mid-late second round pick. But I'd be more in favour of keeping than trading

Beams & 4th rd was worth 5, 25 & Crisp

Gibbs I think 1st Rd (b/w 8-13) pick and mid-late second round pick. But I'd be more in favour of keeping than trading

dreaming.jpg

I can only imagine you didnt watch last night?

I wouldn't give a first rounder. Someone might, but I'd be disappointed if it were my team. Pea-hearted waste of talent. Time to see if Adelaide can get something out of him.

dreaming.jpg

I wouldn't give a first rounder. Someone might, but I'd be disappointed if it were my team. Pea-hearted waste of talent. Time to see if Adelaide can get something out of him.
Well West Coast did give up a first rounder for Sharon Wellingham..

Well West Coast did give up a first rounder for Sharon Wellingham..

You and I could play this game for a while though... Remember Trent Croad?

In any case, we're heaping shit on Gibbs atm :p

dreaming.jpg

I'm being dead serious I was actually thinking of this scenario, similar to what Eagles and Pies did in 2013

* Crows get pick 10 in the draft, 1st rd for example and Dangerfield leaves. Crows get pick 11 compensation

* Crows would have roughly pick 35 in the second round

Adelaide, Trade pick 11 & 35 for Gibbs, still have pick 10 in the draft. Crows winners; while Blues end up with example
Picks 5 & 11 in first rd & two 2nd rd picks

I'm being dead serious I was actually thinking of this scenario, similar to what Eagles and Pies did in 2013

* Crows get pick 10 in the draft, 1st rd for example and Dangerfield leaves. Crows get pick 11 compensation

* Crows would have roughly pick 35 in the second round

Adelaide, Trade pick 11 & 35 for Gibbs, still have pick 10 in the draft. Crows winners; while Blues end up with example
Picks 5 & 11 in first rd & two 2nd rd picks
So they effectively trade Danger + their second for Gibbs?

Remove this Banner Ad

whats bryce gibbs worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back