What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, fair call.

Goat - who decided on the Team of the Year? For those interested:

Backs: D Jones (sth) T Hill (E/h) M Bochard (Hurst)
HBacks: R Sharp (gis) K Robins (E/h) M Leech (Sth)
Centre: M Lloyd (GS) G Bowes (Gis) D Lock (E/h)
HFwd: T Downie (KF) B Herdman (E/h) J Maddern (KF)
For: C Carter (GS) J Barham (Gis) N Carter (GS)
Rucks: J Hardinge (Sth) S Milward (E/h) A Connaughton (Sth)
Bench: D McLaughlin (GS) O Messoudi (Gis)
M Gretgrix (E/h) M Johnston (Mary)
Coach: D Wilson (KF)

only one ruckman in the team of the year...

Who from Golden Square resorted to Umpire Bashing? I just think their is better umpires out there than him(far better). As i said in the original post that's MY OPINION.
Im agreeing with Max on this i believe there are far better umpires in the league than Threllful! Couldnt believe my eyes when i saw him strolling onto the ground.

heard a rumour down kyneton today that Matt Fitzgerald from gisborne may be coaching kyneton next year any truth to this?
Matty would never be so stupid.......who would want to coach Kyneton, he should put his hand up for the Gisborne Job, along with Ty Elliot and Luke Saunders and they need to bring in 1 outsider for some fresh ideas.......now that would be good coaching panel

Matty would never be so stupid.......who would want to coach Kyneton, he should put his hand up for the Gisborne Job, along with Ty Elliot and Luke Saunders and they need to bring in 1 outsider for some fresh ideas.......now that would be good coaching panel
Are you going to throw your (very large) hat in the ring for the senior job at Gisborne ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Build a bridge big fella - the two's won the Grand Final - they got the right person.

Ty was never the problem and good luck to him...he did a fantastic job. Just a few of the committee wore two hats, and 1 ex senior coach who thinks Im a ****. Good luck to the Bulldogs.......

Ty was never the problem and good luck to him...he did a fantastic job. Just a few of the committee wore two hats, and 1 ex senior coach who thinks Im a ****. Good luck to the Bulldogs.......
u cost the sunbury reserves a premiership in 07 cos you were hopeless . why would gissy appoint u :confused::confused:

Eaglehawk B&F Results.

Seniors- George Isley Medal:
128 Shannon Milward
98 Kain Robins
97 Damien Lock

Reserves- Alan Williams Medal
104 Glen Daly
77 Dwayne Smith
58 Henry Miller

Under 18- Darren Thompson Medal
91 Daniel Rees
74 Daniel Ried
66 Sam Irwin-Hill

Eaglehawk B&F Results.

Seniors- George Isley Medal:
128 Shannon Milward
98 Kain Robins
97 Damien Lock

Reserves- Alan Williams Medal
104 Glen Daly
77 Dwayne Smith
58 Henry Miller

Under 18- Darren Thompson Medal
91 Daniel Rees
74 Daniel Ried
66 Sam Irwin-Hill
Reading on Central Murray that Milward and Robins playing at Kerang next year any truth in these rumors

The Lancefield Football/Netball Club is a close knit family club affiliated in the Riddell District Football League. Having just missed out on finals in 2008 we are looking to take the next step in 2009, and are well set up both on and off the field to do so.

We are currently seeking expressions of interest for season 2009 in the following positions:

* Senior Coach
* Reserves Coach
* Under 18's Coach

Anybody with interest PM me for more details, or email the club at info@lancefieldfc.org.au

Can anyone confirm that the following players are leaving the Bulldogs................M Barham, J Barham, M Fitzgerald, R Sharp, J Duff Tyler, R White, D Farrugia, S Davis, C Summerfield, S Elsum, M McKenzie, G Bowes............rumours around the traps say all these p[layers are leaving for various reasons.....all are champions of the club and players come and players go.......but it looks like rebuilding time at the Graveyard....also a President and the majority of the committee retiring as well...............a new look Bulldogs for 09..........maybe BB or Howzat can add some light to all this.......and can BB confirm or deny the he and KA are running for Pres and Sec of the club???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back