What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings Army said:
So you will be tip toeing into Gissy this weekend Wassa??

Ill be barging through the big banner they make for me KA. It will have 'Welcome Back Waz'!!

I'vehadaninterestingday said:
Now we're coming to September, who are the contenders? Surely Gisborne will have to go in hot favourites, but dont rule out South or the Borough. Golden Square are nothing but time wasting f#*ken pretenders. Even Sandhurst will roll this mob when the pressure mounts.

Sandhurst won't make it past the first week of finals you dc!

Well we only have 3 games left in the bendigo football league season before the finals start and would be interesting to see what people think the team of the year for the BFL will look like????

bfooty said:
Well we only have 3 games left in the bendigo football league season before the finals start and would be interesting to see what people think the team of the year for the BFL will look like????

Sullivan (SB) Holdstock (GS) Flaherty (SB)

Dryden (Kyn) Barham (GIS) Hawkins (GS)

O'Reilly (EH) Griffin (GS) Robins (EH)

Fitzgerald (SH) Dillon (GIS) Young (SH)

Saunders (GIS) O'Toole (GS) Lobb (EH)

Dahhl (KF)
Martin (CM)
Carter (SH)

Weigard (KF) Jennings (SB) Richardson (NC)

FencePainter said:

Dahhl (KF)
Martin (CM)
Carter (SH)

I'd have Chris malone somewhere in there.
Before Wiegard & Richardson

max powers. said:

There is enough Square RATS in the side already.

Richo is a good young player, and Wiegard will be the Flat's next captain.

An absolute gun!

max powers. said:

What about Big Browny!! he would be first picked! Id have big browny ahead of dillon!

Warren said:
What about Big Browny!! he would be first picked! Id have big browny ahead of dillon!

Why is that - beacuse he played better in the interleague and the VCFL games? Hang on - brown was not good enough to get picked!:p

You know more about hot dogs than Aussie Rules - see if you can find a bighotdog.com forum. At least you may be taken seriously!

FencePainter said:

Dahhl (KF)
Martin (CM)
Carter (SH)

being a south supporter i would have thought connaughton would have been in that side. has had an outstanding year for the bloods to date. another player i think maybe should be in the side is brad else from kyneton, possibly for one of the blokes on the bench

Kings Army said:
Why is that - beacuse he played better in the interleague and the VCFL games? Hang on - brown was not good enough to get picked!:p

You know more about hot dogs than Aussie Rules - see if you can find a bighotdog.com forum. At least you may be taken seriously!

I don't think he didn't get picked because he wasn't good enough, he didn't want to play. You know why.... because he couldn't bring himself to line up next to those arrogant gisborne f uck heads and pretend he was mates with them! Couldn't bring himself to do it! Don't blame him.... nobody likes "i am" men!

Warren said:
I don't think he didn't get picked because he wasn't good enough, he didn't want to play. You know why.... because he couldn't bring himself to line up next to those arrogant gisborne f uck heads and pretend he was mates with them! Couldn't bring himself to do it! Don't blame him.... nobody likes "i am" men!

Stick to hotdogs Wassa - he did not get picked becuase the interleague did not want him bringing his loser culture from KF to the interleague team.

FencePainter said:
There is enough Square RATS in the side already.

Richo is a good young player, and Wiegard will be the Flat's next captain.

An absolute gun!

I honestly don't mean to be rude but i've never heard of these blokes???
Can you tell me a bit about them fencepainter???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartley (EH) Lake (SB) Dawson (SB)

Jardine (CM) Herdman (EH) Borchard (SH)

Else (KYN) O'Rielly (EH) Dryden (KYN)

Saunders (GIS) Fitzgerald (SH) Martin (CM)

O'Bree (SB) Beattie (SB) Davis (GIS)

Hardinge (SB)
Young (SH)
Fitzgerald (GIS)

I/C Fitzpatrick (SH) Chadwick (MB) Carter (GS)
Surely Michael Dillon makes the side , just returned from VCFL duties and would still be favourite for the Michelson .

Hartley (EH) Lake (SB) Dawson (SB)

Jardine (CM) Herdman (EH) Borchard (SH)

Else (KYN) O'Rielly (EH) Dryden (KYN)

Saunders (GIS) Fitzgerald (SH) Martin (CM)

O'Bree (SB) Beattie (SB) Davis (GIS)

Hardinge (SB)
Young (SH)
Fitzgerald (GIS)

I/C Fitzpatrick (SH) Chadwick (MB) Carter (GS)

Is this your 2nd string BFL side???

Dillon, Hawkins, Griffin, Dahl to name a few!

On what basis did you choose Carter from Square, he only played a handfull of games before snapping his knee!

New to this thread but just a querry i hear seamus young is out for the rest of the year? Played junior footy with him and is a gun! loves to take a screamer and kick a goal. From all reports has been playin good footy, how does his loss hurt Sandhursts finals prospects.

i play in the North Central League, there is a lot of blokes crossed over to south, O'Bree, Noonan, burke, Dean, Also young went to Sandhurst!
Also Leigh Burke , Had rave reviews on his last year, due back in a couple of weeks, do South have the goods to win it or not?

Bend it said:
New to this thread but just a querry i hear seamus young is out for the rest of the year? Played junior footy with him and is a gun! loves to take a screamer and kick a goal. From all reports has been playin good footy, how does his loss hurt Sandhursts finals prospects.

i play in the North Central League, there is a lot of blokes crossed over to south, O'Bree, Noonan, burke, Dean, Also young went to Sandhurst!
Also Leigh Burke , Had rave reviews on his last year, due back in a couple of weeks, do South have the goods to win it or not?
I dont think you could include Jarrod Dean in with that group, i dont think he helped Souths revival up the ladder, i believe houdini has moved to greener pastures at Belmont Lions in Geelong and district, where he is carving it up

FencePainter said:
Is this your 2nd string BFL side???

Dillon, Hawkins, Griffin, Dahl to name a few!

On what basis did you choose Carter from Square, he only played a handfull of games before snapping his knee!

Some players in there that would struggle to make the grade i think! i would imagine Lake would be lucky to be in the top 100 in the comp!

yeah, as far as i know he played two's footy there, but do south have the goods? I watched them play good footy at the right end of the year last year, can they win it?

Who has the "X Factor" to win it for them?

im new to this site. but has anyone heard of mark adamson? word is that he may be appointed the new coach of Kflat nxt yr with browny either staying to just play or seek greener pastures. adamson is playing at kyabram now and can play great footy. can anyone confirm or elaborate?

Warren said:
because he couldn't bring himself to line up next to those arrogant gisborne f uck heads and pretend he was mates with them! Couldn't bring himself to do it! Don't blame him.... nobody likes "i am" men!
Warren , could you please explain why you keep refering to Gisborne players as arrogant .

bearsboy said:
Warren , could you please explain why you keep refering to Gisborne players as arrogant .

Tall poppy syndorme BB - when you have been successful people that are starved of it will try to drag you down. It helps weak minded people cope with their lack of success!

You would have seen it with the Brisbane Lions and Gisborne. Care heaps though as it does not make the beer any less sweet when your celebrating a premiership!!!!

rooers06 said:
im new to this site. but has anyone heard of mark adamson? word is that he may be appointed the new coach of Kflat nxt yr with browny either staying to just play or seek greener pastures. adamson is playing at kyabram now and can play great footy. can anyone confirm or elaborate?

I hadn't heard that rumour but Mark Adamson is a very talented footballer who spent time with Collingwood reserves but is very injury prone. Has crook hammies. Hasn't been able to do much with Kyabram but last year they went within a whisker of making the finals. Originally from the Diamond Valley comp.

bearsboy said:
\

Its pretty simple tubbs, people call, and find a lot of them arrogant, BECAUSE THEY ARE!

bearsboy said:
Surely Michael Dillon makes the side , just returned from VCFL duties and would still be favourite for the Michelson .

going to have to agree here bearsboy. dillon would have to be in that side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back