What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren said:
Don't know if i can get a lift down next week, i'll sink a few at the windy and hope the rooers can smash a few dogs!

No friends Wassa??

Pull the trigger - all the pain you feel and voices in your head will all float away!

Kings Army said:
Warren said:
Don't know if i can get a lift down next week, i'll sink a few at the windy and hope the rooers can smash a few dogs!

No friends Wassa??

Pull the trigger - all the pain you feel and voices in your head will all float away!

Righto lads - enough is enough.
KA and Bear your FOOTY input on this site has been most enjoyable - please keep it that way. I know it's tough but don't get dragged down to Warren's level.

Hardluck Harry said:
Kings Army said:
KA and Bear your FOOTY input on this site has been most enjoyable - please keep it that way. I know it's tough but don't get dragged down to Warren's level.
Sorry fellas , probably did get a bit carried away there , but like you said it is tough .

Hardluck Harry said:
Kings Army said:

Happy to stay with footy as long as Wassa puts a muzzle on himself.

All he does is make pig noises and talk about the Falt playing finals next year - in other words he adds no value!!

bearsboy said:
My tip is Warren , that there wouldnt be to many blokes putting theyre hand up to give you a lift , which is very disapointing because there are more than a few Gisborne boys that wanted to meet you .

What did you say about hiding behind a screen? Who would like to meet me, got any names?

have been talking to chris" paddlepop lion, jingles" Belz and word has it that the flat have got the phone number off him of two carlton players who have been told their services are longer wanted at the blues next season and are been looked at to co-coach the flat, both are key posy players with one to hold down CHF the other CHB, belz is said that they only require jobs and the signatures are close to signing on the dotted line

On a lighter note he has also informed me Glenn Hutchinson has finally come out
of the closet

The Talking Goat said:
hi fellas, what's up. gisborne will win the flag

Hi Goat. Will disagree with that mate.If Square get Double chance they will win the flag.

Eaglehawk will beat Slags this week too. Missing for Slags, Mitrovic,Fitzgerald & Young. Might be too much for Slags to cover.

Square Vs Castlemaine at Square next week will be a huge game. if Sandhurst get done this week the maine will still be trying to get 5th and the bulldogs will be trying to hang on for 3rd. Big game it's looking like.!!

FinalWord said:
Hi Goat. Will disagree with that mate.If Square get Double chance they will win the flag.

Eaglehawk will beat Slags this week too. Missing for Slags, Mitrovic,Fitzgerald & Young. Might be too much for Slags to cover.

Square Vs Castlemaine at Square next week will be a huge game. if Sandhurst get done this week the maine will still be trying to get 5th and the bulldogs will be trying to hang on for 3rd. Big game it's looking like.!!

Not sure Square are hanging onto third spot Final!

They have lost just 4 games for the year and have been entrenched in the top 3 all year.

The injury curse looks to have hopefully passed, just need their coach to start stringing together games in succession.

He is a quality player old Woosha, the BFL just hasn't seen enough of him this year which is a shame!

wobble said:
Not sure Square are hanging onto third spot Final!

They have lost just 4 games for the year and have been entrenched in the top 3 all year.

The injury curse looks to have hopefully passed, just need their coach to start stringing together games in succession.

He is a quality player old Woosha, the BFL just hasn't seen enough of him this year which is a shame!

The season is 18 rounds Wobble you tool!! At the moment the Burra have a better percentage than Square and are only 1 game behind them.. Id say they are hanging in there ,Yes. They have to win their last 4 all against teams below them ,but still have to win the Square boys..
They did stumble this time last year too Wobby! Sorry to upset your Square desire ,but they are sticking to 3rd just with the next 2 weeks very important. Have struggled at Kyneton in past and the maine beat them by over 100 pts near the end of the Home & away last year!
Buckle up Wobble. nervous 4 weeks for you!!!
As for Old Woosha, Well he'd want to add something to the side when he gets back .That's if he thinks he warrants a spot Wobbbbbbllleee!!

Trent the flight Steward said:
have been talking to chris" paddlepop lion, jingles" Belz and word has it that the flat have got the phone number off him of two carlton players who have been told their services are longer wanted at the blues next season and are been looked at to co-coach the flat, both are key posy players with one to hold down CHF the other CHB, belz is said that they only require jobs and the signatures are close to signing on the dotted line

On a lighter note he has also informed me Glenn Hutchinson has finally come out
of the closet

What would attract two guys straight out of league footy to the Flat? I guess if they play/played for Carlton, the prospect of another wooden spoon may be the lure, who knows.

I have a serious question for CAVEMAN if he is still out there somewhere, are you able to confirm or deny that DARRYL WILSON has been sounded out by K Flat to coach next year and is currently in discussions with the club? For those who don't know Darryl coached Colbo to successive flags in the Heathcote league and is currently an assistant coach at the Bendigo Bombers.

I could have asked Warren about it, him being a flat man and all, but I was after a serious answer, no time for the frog shi t he usually posts on here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice wun final word
seamus young out for season thru injury sandhurst no chance yood reckon without him plus mitro and fitzgerald as u wrote
and billy birmingham if wilson goes to the roos as outrite senior coach duz that mean ass coach mark dickens gets the dont come monday and wilson brings in his own asst coach

Josh Mcloud said:
Hey ho,

Guess who's back! the king is back in town freash from a 2 goal haul against the burra! I was easily the best on grund, and ruffled a few hawk feathers while i was out there also!! or should i say, plucked a few chickens!

Speaking of chickens, the chick dance was back out in force after baulking around two ehawk players (including the l b&f smith) i smashed one through on the left from at least 25m out!

What do people think about the new signing of Peter Mann to South Bendigo?

Josh You have the biggest case of small mans syndrome i have ever seen, your an absolute dude and when i played with you at south it nearly killed me.:rolleyes: You tosser

Have we got any BFL players that are lookalikes?
For eg.
Phil Lobb - Shrek
Derek Filo - King Kong (knuckles drag on ground)
James O'Brien - Fabio
Neville Clark - Cameron Ling

Big Brother Of Footy said:
Have we got any BFL players that are lookalikes?
For eg.
Phil Lobb - Shrek
Derek Filo - King Kong (knuckles drag on ground)
James O'Brien - Fabio
Neville Clark - Cameron Ling

HAHA
Bearsboy - John Candy

Trent the flight Steward said:
Guys my old mate Reg Reagan son of Rose and Ron, wants to know who is the best at the biff in the league now, my money is on benny hynes who seems to enjoy a bit of dukeage action

Yeah Ben Hynes could go I reckon

J Lake likes the Biff. It's like bretahing air for him. Can't do without it. has to have it to fire him up..
D walsh threw the best 4-5 combination at Noel Shelton a few weeks back. very quick Combos. His once a week boxing seems to have worked. For someone that never gets involved in that stuff he must of snapped for some reason...
Metrovic likes to let them rip too. the MAD RUSSIAN they call him..

I reckon whack Lakey, hynsey, Metro, noel Shelton even,D brown, W eve ,M barham all in a cage and watch them go. Throw M mckern in too for good measure..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back