What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinalWord said:
Yeah Ben Hynes could go I reckon

J Lake likes the Biff. It's like bretahing air for him. Can't do without it. has to have it to fire him up..
D walsh threw the best 4-5 combination at Noel Shelton a few weeks back. very quick Combos. His once a week boxing seems to have worked. For someone that never gets involved in that stuff he must of snapped for some reason...
Metrovic likes to let them rip too. the MAD RUSSIAN they call him..

I reckon whack Lakey, hynsey, Metro, noel Shelton even,D brown, W eve ,M barham all in a cage and watch them go. Throw M mckern in too for good measure..!!

I was at the Flat v Square game a few weeks back and D Walsh didn't even play....so not sure what drugs you are on FW?

The last fight Walsh was in was against Marty O'Reilly and he got stitched up too!

In the Goats absence I was hoping Truth Hurts could be our celebrity tipster for this week?

What do you think Truth?

wobble said:
I was at the Flat v Square game a few weeks back and D Walsh didn't even play....so not sure what drugs you are on FW?

The last fight Walsh was in was against Marty O'Reilly and he got stitched up too!

In the Goats absence I was hoping Truth Hurts could be our celebrity tipster for this week?

What do you think Truth?

He kicked 4 that day drongo..! Too many cans for you that day Wobble.. Ahhh Marty OReilly. The man who doesn't drink ,doesn't talk and looks like Rocky Dennis. he's a legend and can throw a few too! Just ask his brother RooBoy. Marty does a fair bit of boxing. Seen him split A hawkins open one day at the Burra!! Pretty funny actually. Marty couldn't catch Hawk when he ran off.

Great idea Wobble .Get truth on the go!!

wobble said:

What do you think Truth?

Ha, i Remember that!!
Marty had 4 on dazza's beak before he knew it!!

max powers. said:
Ha, i Remember that!!
Marty had 4 on azza's beak before he knew it!![/quote

Yeah as youve said above Max Powers . 4 of the best on Azzas beak. Beautiful!! he was then looking for Dillon Anderson but he was standing near the goals and Marty couldn't work out which one was the goal post!!HAHAHAHA

final word just wondering if you still wish to see my tips for the weekend? saw a few posts above that TH has been asked to be the tipster instead of the goat and was just wondering if mine are still going to be acknowledged?

Wayne Weideman said:
final word just wondering if you still wish to see my tips for the weekend? saw a few posts above that TH has been asked to be the tipster instead of the goat and was just wondering if mine are still going to be acknowledged?

Weed, the only thing i like about your tips is how you always seem to mention the hot dog and sauce. Id love to have a hot dog with sauce with you at the flat one day. Who do you follow? You never pick the flat, wonder whether you will this week. WILL WIN!
Lookalike:
Aaron Hawkins - The Tow Ball off my Valiant!

Wayne Weideman said:

Alright Weeds, out with ya tips then.....
And Weed you may know, how has Danny "Tony Mokbel" O'Bree been going? I understand that he had a couple of weeks off recently and was pretty good on his return.

Warren said:
Weed, the only thing i like about your tips is how you always seem to mention the hot dog and sauce. Id love to have a hot dog with sauce with you at the flat one day. Who do you follow? You never pick the flat, wonder whether you will this week. WILL WIN!
Lookalike:
Aaron Hawkins - The Tow Ball off my Valiant!

Hey Wassa - seeing you like hot dogs so much and your obsessed with Bears Boy weight - come to the Graveyard next week - we will put you and Bears Boy on the scales as a half time promotion. If you weigh less than him I will supply you with a years worth of Hot Dogs!

I think you will be very suprised as to who steps up to the scales!!

FinalWord said:

J Lake likes the Biff. It's like bretahing air for him. Can't do without it. has to have it to fire him up..
D walsh threw the best 4-5 combination at Noel Shelton a few weeks back. very quick Combos. His once a week boxing seems to have worked. For someone that never gets involved in that stuff he must of snapped for some reason...

I reckon whack Lakey, hynsey, Metro, noel Shelton even,D brown, W eve ,M barham all in a cage and watch them go. Throw M mckern in too for good measure..!!

Rightio, my tips are...

I'm not real sure who is playing because i don't have a bendigo addy handy but i'll have a go.

South to beat MB
Square to beat whoever they are playing
Eaglehawk to beat Slags
Gis to beat whoever they are playing
Flat to beat nth city..

As for the best bluers... All they blokes named about can look after themselves but i would question lake in that group think he would be a bit out of his depth amongst those blokes! I would throw in J Griffin, have seen him go and when he snaps i wouldn't want to be within striking distance! has matured a fair bit now though to his credit. Also J Bond in his day liked to swing a bit!

Wayne Weideman said:

Go ahead Weideman. By the way how is Mixo Eyes Rodney Maynard going these days and the goal magnet Scott Hodges!

I WON'T BE SILENCED BY ANYONE ON PUTTING MY TIPS ON HERE. I AM A WELL RESPECTED MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED WITH CONTEMPT. REMEMBER, I AM THE TALKING GOAT AND I AM THE OFFICIAL TIPSTER WITH THE WEED MY LITTLE SIDEKICK. SO HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR THIS ROUND AND MY REASONS

Gisborne $1.03 far too strong with the vcfl boys back
Castlemaine $7.50 not in same class as gisborne

south bendigo $1.25 should be keen to bounce back after shocker last week
maryborough $5 not many of the young under-18 guns in the side

kangaroo flat $1.50 should win at home
north city $3.70 would fancy their chances of knocking the roos off, but doubtful

sandhurst $2.02 probably slight underdogs with some key outs
eagleahawk $1.80 hitting form at right time, two good wins

golden square $1.20 too much at stake, won't lose
kyneton $4.50 even at home, won't win

FinalWord said:

I reckon pound for pound, Clayton Anderson would go alright, but being only 4 foot 11 and weighing only about 50 kg's he's not gunna do much damage to anyone above his division is he?

He would probably stitch up his brother though:thumbsu:

due to popular demand i am back for another round to give an in depth look at this weekends B.F.L action. some good games coming up this weekend. rodney jamieson once said to me whilst sitting two lockers up from me "one week at a time weed"
so without further-a-do my tips:

kyeton VS square. square to strong. good to see fraser back

maryborough VS south bendigo. south to get up for connaughton's 100th easily

sandhurst VS eaglehawk. game of the round no doubt. the burra by single digits

castlemaine VS gisborne. just have to look at the in's for the doggies

wassa's boys VS north city. flat to good for north city.

hope you all enjoy the footy tomorrow. not sure who i will go watch tomorrow. couple of my mates from back home are coming across. not sure if you are familar with nigel smart and matty liptak.
anyway enjoy the footy and be sure to try a hot dog with sauce for the weed where ever you are.

WEIDEMAN OUT!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Weideman said:
due to popular demand i am back for another round to give an in depth look at this weekends B.F.L action. some good games coming up this weekend. rodney jamieson once said to me whilst sitting two lockers up from me "one week at a time weed"
so without further-a-do my tips:

kyeton VS square. square to strong. good to see fraser back

maryborough VS south bendigo. south to get up for connaughton's 100th easily

sandhurst VS eaglehawk. game of the round no doubt. the burra by single digits

castlemaine VS gisborne. just have to look at the in's for the doggies

wassa's boys VS north city. flat to good for north city.

hope you all enjoy the footy tomorrow. not sure who i will go watch tomorrow. couple of my mates from back home are coming across. not sure if you are familar with nigel smart and matty liptak.
anyway enjoy the footy and be sure to try a hot dog with sauce for the weed where ever you are.

WEIDEMAN OUT!!!

Weed,
Just wondering if you had much to do with Adam Saliba inyour time over there? Could have been a gun if he had played more than about 3 games!

eaglehawk are starting to hit form at the right time. filo with 7 led the way by the sounds of it and i think g-train got 5, good player is matt gretrix

Heard a rumour on the weekend that the biggest fool and **** head in the BFL ,PT from Gisborne made a come back on the playing field against Castlemaine. Surely Gisborne cannot be that desperate. Wish Id known earlier that he was playing, would have asked the Maine if I could have played, nothing would please Bendigo football more than to see him get his head knocked of. Maybe Wazza and I could frount up for K/F this weekend, and if he is playing lets hope the Gis ambulance is on stand by for him..............Not sure of his football background , but Im sure he was a dud.

RUBBER NECK said:
Heard a rumour on the weekend that the biggest fool and **** head in the BFL ,PT from Gisborne made a come back on the playing field against Castlemaine. Surely Gisborne cannot be that desperate. Wish Id known earlier that he was playing, would have asked the Maine if I could have played, nothing would please Bendigo football more than to see him get his head knocked of. Maybe Wazza and I could frount up for K/F this weekend, and if he is playing lets hope the Gis ambulance is on stand by for him..............Not sure of his football background , but Im sure he was a dud.

We're back in town KA, back in town! Great win by the Flat. Had two hot dogs Weed, i was so excited. Big Browny playing with a boot full of broken bones, I was so inspired. Best in league by far. Tough, courageous, inspiring are all words that come to mind.

Hey rubber, id love to make a comeback to knock his head off. Ill practise this week at the Windee on Thommo, each winner he doesnt give me and every time i lose, SMACK, right in his mouth with no teeth! Im in. Go Flat. Look out Gissy this week. Goat, will we start around the $1.50 mark you reckon? Maybe a tad shorter?

Wazza, after Flat's fantastic effort to beat a side by three goals that hasn't won a game all year and has been smashed every week except one, i think you should surely must start at $1.40 as a minimum. and i reckon the punters will jump on those odds straight away on monday, so don't be surprised if kangaroo flat will be backed in to about $1.22 by the first bounce against the best side going around. and the flat 2s will be at about $1.15 if waz pulls the boots on. goat out

The Talking Goat said:
Wazza, after Flat's fantastic effort to beat a side by three goals that hasn't won a game all year and has been smashed every week except one, i think you should surely must start at $1.40 as a minimum. and i reckon the punters will jump on those odds straight away on monday, so don't be surprised if kangaroo flat will be backed in to about $1.22 by the first bounce against the best side going around. and the flat 2s will be at about $1.15 if waz pulls the boots on. goat out
There cant be much in the betting for the flag now between the top 4 sides , anyone of these teams is now capable of winning the premiership, no doubt it will come down to the team with the least injuries .

Just wondering who is the most improved player in the bfl from last season here are a couple
Matt Dalton (Castlemaine) permanenet player in their ones this year, consistently in their best

Chris Belz (KF) taken another step up, dark horse to win club b&f

rubber -- wasn't the bloke you are mentioning president down at gissy for a while not sure of his footy credentials on the playing field like you, but he has a team job now maybe team manager of the ones not sure tho

fifth quarter said:
rubber -- wasn't the bloke you are mentioning president down at gissy for a while not sure of his footy credentials on the playing field like you, but he has a team job now maybe team manager of the ones not sure tho

There has been some confusion on this in the past. This is where I think Wassa is getting mixed up. PT in the team manger of the two's and filled in once this year in the ones. The South Bendigo game when Gissy set a "world record" for a half time break. Word is will be going to Sunbury Lions next year.

Maybe Wazza and I could frount up for K/F this weekend, and if he is playing lets hope the Gis ambulance is on stand by for him..............

Maybe Rubber's mistake there KA. Just had an invitation and im actually looking forward to it.

Warren said:
Maybe Wazza and I could frount up for K/F this weekend, and if he is playing lets hope the Gis ambulance is on stand by for him..............

Maybe Rubber's mistake there KA. Just had an invitation and im actually looking forward to it.

So you will be tip toeing into Gissy this weekend Wassa?? Rubberneck V Wassa - could be interesting - another body for the Graveyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back