What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on with this page? Who really gives a **** about the Flat? They are bottom feeders, it does not matter who the sign the club is really just a peice of ****. Lets get some good talk going about the real Bendigo clubs South, Square, Sandhurst. Who cares what is going on down the highway they will never be real Bendigo clubs. All you ever hear about is who they are signing, players only come for money. There is still heart in the Bendigo clubs. Again who gives a **** about Flat????????
Junky boy Warren might .

Nice fella Evey, but i think most would agree that he has been known to throw the odd one when no ones looking.

i would agree that he's thrown his fair share, though saying they have been when no ones looking is a pretty big statement. everyone knows that in order to be able to throw them you've gotta be prepared to take them.
as for throwing them when no ones looking, i'd say most thrown on the footy ground are done "when no ones looking" ie bottom of packs, backs of blokes heads going for marks. how often do you see blokes just shape up to a guys face on the ground and throw one (Nathan Lovett-Murray excluded)

What the hell is going on with this page? Who really gives a **** about the Flat? They are bottom feeders, it does not matter who the sign the club is really just a peice of ****. Lets get some good talk going about the real Bendigo clubs South, Square, Sandhurst. Who cares what is going on down the highway they will never be real Bendigo clubs. All you ever hear about is who they are signing, players only come for money. There is still heart in the Bendigo clubs. Again who gives a **** about Flat????????

it's blokes like you that make us happy we are not from bendigo.
wouldn't be much of a league without them would it bfb. considering half of the sides don't come from bendigo, and the country sides have basically dominated proceedings since the mid 90's, do i suspect a bit of jealousy is the reason for this post?

Not A chance that is true. Out of town clubs have brought success. Look at South this year. Hardigne, Connaughton, Jones, Frew, Frew, Childs, Galea, Galea, Keely, Strange, Wright, Clark, Lake, Bergin. All south Boys through and through 14 of the Starting 18, and they will go very close to all the way this year.

just wondering whether the dahl clearence has gone cold or is he still on the move there hasnt been one lodged since the last one was rejected back on the 12th of feb is he still training at square

Another cracker night on the track at the GFNC pissing down rain during the night and some exceptional skills shown by many special mentions to Luke (cyril,silky i can adapt to anything) Saunders and Big Anthony (Camel) Belcher.

Sh*t its exciting the season is less than 8 weeks away i cant wait we all cant wait.

Warren is your sister your mum ?
or is your mum your sister?
or other?
and as if i would bye you a can i wouldnt even throw my empty at you idiot.

Has anyone got any news on the maine how are they looking?

Yes their is only one mad dog and that is you ollie dont worry about ablett he wares red boots and jjf we know who he is now nothing to worry about.

Another cracker night on the track at the GFNC pissing down rain during the night and some exceptional skills shown by many special mentions to Luke (cyril,silky i can adapt to anything) Saunders and Big Anthony (Camel) Belcher.

Sh*t its exciting the season is less than 8 weeks away i cant wait we all cant wait.

or other?

Yes their is only one mad dog and that is you ollie dont worry about ablett he wares red boots and jjf we know who he is now nothing to worry about.

And at the end of the day all your premierships will be remembered for the spitter, the sook and the sniper - enjoy!

Not A chance that is true. Out of town clubs have brought success. Look at South this year. Hardigne, Connaughton, Jones, Frew, Frew, Childs, Galea, Galea, Keely, Strange, Wright, Clark, Lake, Bergin. All south Boys through and through 14 of the Starting 18, and they will go very close to all the way this year.

maybe if they had bought some players, like almost every other club around tries to do these days, and they might have had some success since the Peter Tyack era.
can't belive i'm going to say this, but i think you would find a pair portion of the gisborne starting 18 are local players as well, and a decent enough percentage of their premiership sides have been locally based.

or other?

I wouldn't be calling someone an idiot when you cannot correctly spell a simple 3 letter word. If your going to insult someone try not to make yourself look like you have the mental capabilities of an infant.
Just a tip there pal. Good luck in the future:thumbsu:

maybe if they had bought some players, like almost every other club around tries to do these days, and they might have had some success since the Peter Tyack era.
can't belive i'm going to say this, but i think you would find a pair portion of the gisborne starting 18 are local players as well, and a decent enough percentage of their premiership sides have been locally based.

Send me your address JJF and I will post you a membership form. I thought you were a closet Doggies lover.

Alex I can see, but Ben? Brad Wright? Good enough players not saying they are bad, but starting 18?

just wondering whether the dahl clearence has gone cold or is he still on the move there hasnt been one lodged since the last one was rejected back on the 12th of feb is he still training at square

He was moving like a gazelle at Square training last night, apparently Dahl's last clearance attempt was all but faxed trhought with the tick of approval until at the last minute the Flat prez intervened stopping the process.
Unfortunately it could be fun'n'games getting him cleared although there is still plenty of time before the first bounce.

Suprisingly Huntly's ground was quite barable to train on and its a fair size i might add.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was moving like a gazelle at Square training last night, apparently Dahl's last clearance attempt was all but faxed trhought with the tick of approval until at the last minute the Flat prez intervened stopping the process.
Unfortunately it could be fun'n'games getting him cleared although there is still plenty of time before the first bounce.

Suprisingly Huntly's ground was quite barable to train on and its a fair size i might add.

How are the numbers at training Pinacle??

or other?

Its going to be a long year if you're giving votes for every training session. Give us a break.

Send me your address JJF and I will post you a membership form. I thought you were a closet Doggies lover.

i live near you KA, though don't bother about the membership form, i bought dunny rolls last time i was at the supermarket, thanks anyway.

goatt ... u r going to have to listen in, tied up in the back of the old mans ute
radio boys mite have scooped u on the south bendigo--will they adopt strathfielsay juniors -- yarn last nite
and after some bigfooty sledging they went through their history of footy darts files played juniors at north bendigo cood have been the same era as when doley held down fullback with the north doggies

goatt ... u r going to have to listen in, tied up in the back of the old mans ute
radio boys mite have scooped u on the south bendigo--will they adopt strathfielsay juniors -- yarn last nite
and after some bigfooty sledging they went through their history of footy darts files played juniors at north bendigo cood have been the same era as when doley held down fullback with the north doggies
so they should have scooped me zaccahriah. meeting was on tuesday night, so of course they should have it on wednesday night show. due to deadlines though, i obviously can't get it in until thursday's paper though. those blokes on the radio are kidding themselves if they are taking any notice of what is written on big footy and then alluding to it on their radio show. i presume that's what you mean when you said they talked about their footy careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back