What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly 22, thats a bit of a specific number dont you think? where do you bendigo folks hear this s hit from, rumours rumours rumours, its all a load of S hit, thats like reading other posts that believe gisborne pays big dollars for players. the fact is the the majority of boys down there are actually from gissy and not brought in on the big bucks.
I dont think to much of what young Don say's should be taken to seriously Tom , he is from Kangaroo Flat.

when did i say anything like that truth. i never said gisborne cant be beaten, i never said they would win the flag and i never said they were the best team ever i was just stating facts that in the last few years there has only been one side that has won when it has counted other than gisborne

i must of hit a real sore spot for you to get back on here carry on saying fcuk this and fcuk that maybe you should come up with something else other than showing how good you are at swearing.

stay wierd L O S E R!!!!

I'm pretty sure Sandhurst won when it counted...Or have you forgotten about that?

I'm pretty sure Sandhurst won when it counted...Or have you forgotten about that?

4 out of 5 not good enough Max? Sandhurst s hit there pants the following year and won 5 games and did not play finals.
Teams can pump the money in for 1 year have some success and then the club ends up broke and everyone leaves. Would not crow about 1 hit wonders.

4 out of 5 not good enough Max? Sandhurst s hit there pants the following year and won 5 games and did not play finals.
Teams can pump the money in for 1 year have some success and then the club ends up broke and everyone leaves. Would not crow about 1 hit wonders.

I doubt wether you could say they pumped money into winning that flag, they were mostly Sandhurst juniors. And maybe if they had of stuck around we'd be talking about them not Gisborne??

Don't really care cos i don't like or follow either of them.

I doubt wether you could say they pumped money into winning that flag, they were mostly Sandhurst juniors. And maybe if they had of stuck around we'd be talking about them not Gisborne??

You beat me to it. Sandhurst hardly fork out the dollars compared to all the other Bendigo clubs.

i get back from a two week business trip and still the same old gisbourne crap being posted about them not spending much for there last 4-5 years of success.
the truth is , if you did'nt spend 60 grand a year on getting an ex afl fat, drunken, gambler to the club as coach the club would be flagless not to mention the grand a week for james, houlahan and others on big cash, reaper, elliot , campbell etc..
the fact whether your a bottom side or top side clubs have to spend up big in todays footy .
im sure there are alot locals that play at scumbourne but i bet some of them get looked after to stop them going to neighbouring leagues.

gisbourne gooses stop talking crap and unless you the bloke that physical pays the players each week well then you know no more me!

at the moment you have bragging rights , that came at a cost, but this year i think your in for a rude awakening and long overdue i might add.

who do you follow big maxy???

i get back from a two week business trip and still the same old gisbourne crap being posted about them not spending much for there last 4-5 years of success.
the truth is , if you did'nt spend 60 grand a year on getting an ex afl fat, drunken, gambler to the club as coach the club would be flagless not to mention the grand a week for james, houlahan and others on big cash, reaper, elliot , campbell etc..
the fact whether your a bottom side or top side clubs have to spend up big in todays footy .
im sure there are alot locals that play at scumbourne but i bet some of them get looked after to stop them going to neighbouring leagues.

gisbourne gooses stop talking crap and unless you the bloke that physical pays the players each week well then you know no more me!

at the moment you have bragging rights , that came at a cost, but this year i think your in for a rude awakening and long overdue i might add.

Over to you Bears Boy.

Rude awakening?? - book marked

Over to you Bears Boy.

Rude awakening?? - book marked

I book marked my **** between your fat ass cheeks the other night and smacked it to you for a bit.... like what is going to happen this year to those **** gissy rats!

how bout you read the thread again maxy boy, it stats there has only been one side other than gisborne that has won in the past few years when it has counted obviously your small mind couldnt work that out. so no i didnt forget that...........

how bout you read the thread again maxy boy, it stats there has only been one side other than gisborne that has won in the past few years when it has counted obviously your small mind couldnt work that out. so no i didnt forget that...........

It stats? that doesn't make much sense kenny?

Pop quiz....

What is the most common name for ******ed kids???

answer: Kenny

Thats a fact.

You are special kenny..... ok..... you're special...

Pop quiz....

Thats a fact.

Coming from an nuffy like you. That is hilarious - also you gay dreams are becoming a worry - but seeing your a smack head nothing you say really holds any weight! Just be careful of a pure batch about to hit Bendigo - the needle you use could replace the trigger in your gun!

warren, i see the flat picked up a couple of onballers from roxy park , heard much about them.

i hear a ex rich/fitz ruckman could add to the list aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

warren, i see the flat picked up a couple of onballers from roxy park , heard much about them.

Dunno mate, i haven't been down there all pre-season. I'll wait until the real stuff starts. I think the 21 that run out round 1 will be a vast improvment on last year.

Are you serious - if you need info on the Flat ask the Caveman. He is in the know where as Wassa is hated at the club and would know sweet f uck all!

Are you serious - if you need info on the Flat ask the Caveman. He is in the know where as Wassa is hated at the club and would know sweet f uck all!

Is that right is it queenie? hated at the club?

pretty sure i'm not..... and pretty sure you know fcuk all.

Is that right is it queenie? hated at the club?

pretty sure i'm not..... and pretty sure you know fcuk all.

I used hated what I meant was loathed. But you can take you pick. We all know your a no body at the club - you try to get invloved but keep getting the cold shoulder. You also struggle to take a hint and keep going a long in the hope somone may acknowledge you. End of the day you a f uckit wit and will never be liked.

Now get some crack into you and drift off to your happy place.

Pop quiz....

Thats a fact.

who pulled your chain crack boy!! one spelling mistake who cares!!!!

as for the kenny thing im on a site full of nuffys so i thought it would be
appropriate to be named one.....

I used hated what I meant was loathed. But you can take you pick. We all know your a no body at the club - you try to get invloved but keep getting the cold shoulder. You also struggle to take a hint and keep going a long in the hope somone may acknowledge you. End of the day you a f uckit wit and will never be liked.

Now get some crack into you and drift off to your happy place.

Hello big boy just a question you seem to make out like you know wazza and know who he is.......do you know him or are you just guessing these things. Also when you say to people that they are a "no body" at their respective club, that would be insinuating that you are a "somebody" and whilst the position of waterboy is very important in terms of player hydration i dont think it takes any real "know how" and its not like its a vital cog in the wheel that is a football club is it? I mean a clubs on field and off field success isnt dependent on the performance of its waterboy is it? So when you look at it like that it seems that you yourself probably arnt as important to your club as you make out are you?? But im sure the players all appreciate your efforts on a saturday and are wrapped to get a refreshing drink. Well done champ Well done:thumbsu:

talking cud-chewer .... news of the thompson boys xavier and charley was on the radio boys show last nite
thats about the thompsons going to marong

caveman ..... brett cook has signed again with kyneton see the bfl transfers list if u want confirmation

if you did'nt spend 60 grand a year on getting an ex afl fat, drunken, gambler to the club as coach the club would be flagless not to mention the grand a week for james, houlahan and others on big cash, reaper, elliot , campbell etc..

unless you the bloke that physical pays the players each week well then you know no more than me!
With these two statement's in the same post , I believe you have just pipped warren as the biggest ever fcuk wit on big footy .

I have to say boy's, tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in the bendigo league , as i've said a million times you wont find many post's from the Gisborne boy's spruiking how good we are (you'll find me backing up stuff with fact's) You'll mainly find post's from us defending our club and player's from moron's like wassa , jjf, bloodhound , TH, ablett ,don, twita and the like . This is supposed to be a forum for general footy chat , but as soon as me or anyone from Gisborne mentions anything about our club , these co ck head's jump down our throats .

i believe most people in the Bfl (opposition player's included) respect Gisborne for what they've done since they've been in this league. Unfortunetly there's a fair few people on big footy that don't !!

Hello big boy just a question you seem to make out like you know wazza and know who he is.......do you know him or are you just guessing these things. Also when you say to people that they are a "no body" at their respective club, that would be insinuating that you are a "somebody" and whilst the position of waterboy is very important in terms of player hydration i dont think it takes any real "know how" and its not like its a vital cog in the wheel that is a football club is it? I mean a clubs on field and off field success isnt dependent on the performance of its waterboy is it? So when you look at it like that it seems that you yourself probably arnt as important to your club as you make out are you?? But im sure the players all appreciate your efforts on a saturday and are wrapped to get a refreshing drink. Well done champ Well done:thumbsu:

i look forward to the reply from this one KA

Eaglehawk v Sunbury practice match at Eaglehawk this weekend i think boy's . Apparently former Gisborne player (now Sunbury) Damien Houlihan dominated in a intra club match last week . Pretty hard to stop this bloke when he's at his best . Also with Luke Beattie and Pat Davis in the Sunbury forward line the Eaglehawk backline will have some work to do . Might even head up there myself for this one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back