What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor performance from Eaglehawk yesterday - to be beaten like that even though it is a praccy match would have some people up there worried. Sunbury had only a handful of senior players and still won by 100+ points. Also if Sunbury is making them look slow it could be a long year for Eaglehawk.

Filo at FF??

What were your thoughts on the umpies?? I felt they were very quick on the whistle and made some bad calls.

What about Tim (BOO) Michealson in the ruck?? :thumbsdown:

Where was Robins, Gretrix, O'Reily and Heath? With those 4 into the side it will only get better.

Sandhurst v West Preston Lakeside in a praccy at Gisborne this weekend .

Gisborne v Sunbury at Sunbury . any other's having a hit out this weekend ?

Sandhurst v West Preston Lakeside in a praccy at Gisborne this weekend .

Gisborne v Sunbury at Sunbury . any other's having a hit out this weekend ?
Now there's a real rivalry !!

This game will draw a bigger crowd than any in the home and away season in the bfl this year , without fail .

This game will draw a bigger crowd than any in the home and away season in the bfl this year , without fail .

Should be a cracker!!
How have the boys performed against them in previous meetings??
Will Bill play a full strength side??

Will be big - will need to get a run down Saturday night BB. Have long room passes for the G on Saturday to watch the mighty Roos tear the Pies a new one!

Sunbury by 4 for me.

Hi

Can anybody tell me if there club has a practice match this weekend in the Bendigo area??

Whats being going on in the South camp?? Have they played a practice match yet??

Poor performance from Eaglehawk yesterday - to be beaten like that even though it is a praccy match would have some people up there worried. Sunbury had only a handful of senior players and still won by 100+ points. Also if Sunbury is making them look slow it could be a long year for Eaglehawk.

Filo at FF??

were u there mate? the burra had a few out themselves. at half time when the burra swapped their good players for the crap ones it was only a few goals the difference. not as bad as it seemed mate. you seem to know about sunbury, where do they rate in their comp??? will they beat gisborne this weekend.

Should be a cracker!!
How have the boys performed against them in previous meetings??
Will Bill play a full strength side??
The last two practice matches have been very close games , with one win each so far .

In the past Gisborne havent played with a full strength side in any practice matches ( i dont think many do ) and i believe this week will be no different.

The last two practice matches have been very close games , with one win each so far .

In the past Gisborne havent played with a full strength side in any practice matches ( i dont think many do ) and i believe this week will be no different.

I tell you what though BB, your old mate KA has put a bit of pressure on Gisborne, writing a supposed undermanned Eaglehawk off after coping a hiding from Sunbury. If you blokes get beat by a similar margin will he write you off as well??

KA - where do your allegiences lie for this one?? It's time you came clean, are you a sunbury boy or a gisborne boy?? no fence sitting (despite the fact i think you might actually like sitting on fences, particularly the picket ones)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what though BB, your old mate KA has put a bit of pressure on Gisborne, writing a supposed undermanned Eaglehawk off after coping a hiding from Sunbury. If you blokes get beat by a similar margin will he write you off as well??

KA - where do your allegiences lie for this one?? It's time you came clean, are you a sunbury boy or a gisborne boy?? no fence sitting (despite the fact i think you might actually like sitting on fences, particularly the picket ones)
No pressure jjf , this is a practice match .

I am born and bred Gisborne - but my best mate coaches Sunbury so I have a lot of interest in them. He is ex SHC!

I have written of Eaglehawk - if I am wrong then I will apoligise. They will fight out 5th spot with Kynton but be no threat at all.

Anyway I have some footage sent to my private messages. It is from a Flat supporter who knows Wassa. He got this off him and now I can present Wassa to the rest of the big footy followers. You will need sound.

Take it away Was!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

were u there mate? the burra had a few out themselves. at half time when the burra swapped their good players for the crap ones it was only a few goals the difference. not as bad as it seemed mate. you seem to know about sunbury, where do they rate in their comp??? will they beat gisborne this weekend.

Burra may have had a lot out - still I don't put them with Squre, South, Gis and Sandhurst. Do you disagree? Where will they finish?

Sunbury will be top 2 - they have recruit hard this year. Beattie from South has joined them. Redan, East Point and Sunbury will be the standouts with Ballarat the smokey.

Sunbury by 4 goals this Sat.

Burra may have had a lot out - still I don't put them with Squre, South, Gis and Sandhurst. Do you disagree? Where will they finish?

Sunbury will be top 2 - they have recruit hard this year. Beattie from South has joined them. Redan, East Point and Sunbury will be the standouts with Ballarat the smokey.

who gives a s hit where sunbury will finish

Sorry to jump in there, and correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Eaglehawk win 11 of their last 12 H&A games last year? Then had a bad day and lost the elimination final to Sandhurst? Surely they deserve to be rated up with the other top 4 mentioned? Just a thought...

I know it sounds stupid but i live to play and beat sunbury as much as i do any Bendigo team.
To hate them all my life and line up asgainst them in a praccy match still makes me piss five times an hour thinking of it.
This game should be a cracker both teams wont be full strength but dont let that keep you away.
And you cant tell me serge wont be pushing his boys he was even keen to have look over the fence a couple of weeks back.

You struggle.

Who have south picked up lost a few key players eg. Breeza, Beat's, Knighta, Jenno and Stubby. few holes to fill. handy pick up with big Urkes brother Jimmy tho

Sorry to jump in there, and correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Eaglehawk win 11 of their last 12 H&A games last year? Then had a bad day and lost the elimination final to Sandhurst? Surely they deserve to be rated up with the other top 4 mentioned? Just a thought...

No way they are old and the old age policy at the club will see them slip more and more .
Filo i give him his credit he has been one of the finest country footballers to play and he will have the odd match were he has a cracker but he is past it , he dosent have the list to be their and they wont make finals this year and for the next five for that matter (unless $ come into it)the club needs a revamp they had some great 18's over the years but they just seem to loose them to the over 30's and these players move on.
I think it might be twenty in a row for Gisborne over eaglehawk this year something like that i dont even think the flat are anyway near that.

I disagree mate that they should be written off just because they lost a practice match but i agree that they are not as good on paper as those teams you mentioned and i think kyneton are better on paper as well but we all know what you do with paper and i'm just saying you never know they only have to win games at the right time and they are capable of anything maybe not the flag but maybe top 3 never write off the man with the big lips mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back