Travel Whats the Most Stupidest thing you've done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here - the year above me and all those before it had casual, then due to all of the 'dangerous' clothing that they wore (non-closed shoes and the girls froze due to not wearing enough layers...which was their problem, etc.) we were only allowed to wear sport uniform. Since then they've had to wear proper school uniform.

FWIW, it was on the cheaper side as far as private schools go.

well ive got 3 off the top of my head (but theres a shitload more)

1. cutting the lawn with a pair of thongs, switch off the machine and placed foot near blade, cuts deep into my large toe nail. got infected (and nearly lost my toe) took 10 months to heal properly.

2. decided to go down a steep hill (probably a slope of 15 to 20 degrees if not more) with no brakes on a bike. now usually i use a grass strip near the end of the hill to slow down. only thing was i had just woken up and decided i needed a adrenelin rush. sure enough near the end of the hill doing nearly 45km an hour i see a car parked on my landing strip, panicked tried to slow down on the concrete but the bike and myself somersaulted forward into the ground. car unscathed. bike slightly damaged. as for me a massively cut shoulder, knee, wrist and mild concussion.

the two above i did it within a week period as a 12 year old. during that week i also nearly drowned (didnt know how to swim, jumped off a jetty 3 m high) and nearly got run over crossing hume highway in south west sydney (my mum alleges i ran across the road as cars were coming down, i saw them but felt it was safe to do so). nevertheless the trip to see family became a prison for me. couldnt do anything for the whole trip my mother didnt trust me one bit. but in reality i nearly died 4 times in one week.

the more recent one was only just friday night, found a bunch of old wheel chairs with no brakes and decided to go down a driveway with it, a friend and i decide to push a friend without him knowing down and he nearly got cleaned up by two cars. the scary thing though we were sober and we were laughing in the entire ordeal. sadistic much?

Urinated in a fully lit nightclub. Lights were on cos because the band playing in the club next door (they were connected) had finished and they were taking their gear out. Got sprung by a large maori security guard who proceeded to drag me through the open club with my wang out, still pissing.

Nearly chocking on a piece of chicken whilst pissing myself reading this has to be up there for me. Still trying to determine whether best to attempt to remove by either (a) suck* it up and spit it out* or (b) blow* out out my nose.

* Underlying reference to the act of fellatio (both during and after said act) not intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travel Whats the Most Stupidest thing you've done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back