What's this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, it would have taken someone real smart to think this one up!

Dud Rumour... 2011 will become the "Come up with a rumour a week out from your next battle with the Saints" Season. I'm bored of it already

Gee, it would have taken someone real smart to think this one up!

Dud Rumour... 2011 will become the "Come up with a rumour a week out from your next battle with the Saints" Season. I'm bored of it already

Whether it's true or not, this rumour has been around since December (straight after dickileaks). Nothing to do with Essendon playing St Kilda

Whether it's true or not, this rumour has been around since December (straight after dickileaks). Nothing to do with Essendon playing St Kilda

Yeah, thats what i was referring to with the first line... Is it Coincidental that things were "fuelled" by a guy who claims tight association with an Essendon Supporter Group, less than a week out from an Essendon/St Kilda match? I think not... But you can decide that for yourself.

As you say, the rumour has been around for quite some time, the question is the reasoning for "Bringing it back up" now..

I'm sure I could find made up rumours on twitter about Collingwood players too. I'm not pathetic enough to make a thread on here about them though.

Wasn't that HGH thread started by a St.Kilda supporter? In fact, didn't the whole thing spawn from a St.Kilda specific forum?

But I guess it's only Collingwood supporters that spread unsubstantiated rumours. So maybe that was also a Collingwood supporter who was pretending to be a St.Kilda supporter to make St.Kilda look like rumour mongers and get back at you guys for losing the grand final to us. Makes sense when you think about it.

If only you hadn't meddled Plugger, we would have gotten away with it.

Wasn't that HGH thread started by a St.Kilda supporter? In fact, didn't the whole thing spawn from a St.Kilda specific forum?

But I guess it's only Collingwood supporters that spread unsubstantiated rumours. So maybe that was also a Collingwood supporter who was pretending to be a St.Kilda supporter to make St.Kilda look like rumour mongers and get back at you guys for losing the grand final to us. Makes sense when you think about it.

If only you hadn't meddled Plugger, we would have gotten away with it.
No that rumour did not start from 'that' forum. You are ill informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back