What's your job and do you like it?

Remove this Banner Ad

"roll in the office around 9:30, tidy up a few loose ends and then off to a boozy lunch!"

I'd love to see what classifies as a "useless campaigner" then haha.

I jest, I jest :)

I wasn't the last to turn up to the office this morning! It's a very chill workplace that's for sure, rapt I got this role.

Useless buggers? girl I work with is a glorified PA and last week all she did for the last two days of the week was print out a table comparing Melbourne time to the timezone of the CEO's business trip.

He clearly gave it toher asa pity task because he's obviously not that dumb to make that a task.

Wish I was a hot-ish girl.

I wasn't the last to turn up to the office this morning! It's a very chill workplace that's for sure, rapt I got this role.

No one at my workplace has noticed that I report delays in the city loop every morning that I come to office lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I walk around shopping centres, entrancing the ladies and putting the fear of God into men.
In name of distracting people from shop lifting and therefore increasing profit margins.

I’m back at my old job of creating oxygen for the world. It’s awesome when you love what you do for a living makes a huge difference for my mental health.

I love my job lol (sick bitch)

I own and operate my own cleaning business… have had it for nearly 9 years. It’s hard yakka and I’ve seen how some filthy people really live but I love it!

I’m OCD, a perfectionist and a neat freak so I kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Get paid for scratching an itch lol

I love my job lol (sick bitch)

I own and operate my own cleaning business… have had it for nearly 9 years. It’s hard yakka and I’ve seen how some filthy people really live but I love it!

I’m OCD, a perfectionist and a neat freak so I kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Get paid for scratching an itch lol
Nice. What areas you service?

I used to have a part time school cleaner job back in the 90s when I was at uni.

That was a pretty cruisy job, the toughest thing was the early starts though as it was a 5am to 8am shift.

I usually used to rock up at about 6am though as I could get all the work done in 2 hours for 3 hours pay.

Another added bonus was getting to listen to a lot of Mikey Robins and Helen Razer on Triple J on my trusty old walkman.

Public Servant

I'm not one of those high up ones and nothing to do with the actual governing of the state, I'm just a fulltime shitkicker and that's all I ever wanted in life. I'm just lucky I have a good gig and job security.

Public Servant

I'm not one of those high up ones and nothing to do with the actual governing of the state, I'm just a fulltime shitkicker and that's all I ever wanted in life. I'm just lucky I have a good gig and job security.
That’s all ya need right! 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your job and do you like it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back