Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can totally see why people have gone Baz.

Happy to leave my vote or move as I am not 100% on either.
I'd also fine with swapping to Zerg, but Barrybran hasn't really done much to convince us we shouldn't lynch him.

I'd also fine with swapping to Zerg, but Barrybran hasn't really done much to convince us we shouldn't lynch him.
You can lynch me but anyone pushing that idea will be looked at

Day 3 Results
Day 3 Results

As the last light of day waned, a somber mood blanketed the village. At the heart of the gathering, a lone man stood, a defiant smirk playing on his lips. "Bring it on," he challenged, his voice brimming with audacity. The crowd buzzed with disbelief, confusion, and awe at his daring stance.

Whispers darted like quicksilver among the villagers, many taken aback by his bravado, while others felt compelled by his daring to cast their vote. In the end, the weight of the majority pressed down, and the Villager met his fate with an unwavering confidence that would be the talk of the village for days to come.

Was it sheer bravado? A ploy to end his own life prematurely? Or had the village mistakenly allowed the Shadow to condemn one of their own? Only the turning of the Wheel would reveal the truth.

Barrybran (Villager) has been lynched.

----------​

But this was not the end of the villages concerns upon this day. Once more, an ominous chill settled over the village. An unsettling darkness, more profound than that of the approaching night, began to manifest, swirling with whispered temptations and foreboding shadows.

Those attuned to the Pattern could feel a pronounced tug, an undeniable shift in the cosmic balance. Glances, filled with trepidation, darted towards the dwelling of the Dragon Reborn. Rumors had whispered that every decision, every nuance, could sway his allegiance. And tonight, the rumors became chilling reality.

The Dragon had been undeniably and convincingly drawn into the grasp of the Shadow. An overwhelming sense of dread settled over the village. Whispers of hope were snuffed out, replaced by the insidious murmurs of despair. The path to the Last Battle had taken a dark turn, and the villagers felt the weight of the looming threat now more than ever.

It is now Night 4 ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's ****ed. Seems the village has been unfortunate in needing to carry a lot of dead weight this game.

If both the modkills flip light (assuming that happens) that will be a huge bummer. Especially after the dogs modkill day one.

As the village begun returning to their homes for what promised to be a dark night, an electric pulsing vibrated across the sky.

Storming Dark Storm GIF by reactionseditor

In a sudden explosion of light and raw power rippled outward, a manifestation of the Creator's displeasure. Two figures stood at the center of this maelstrom: Lan Mandragoran and a reluctant Villager.

Both had been remiss in their duties, abstaining from the weighty responsibility of casting their votes in the recent deliberations. The Pattern does not abide by inaction in times of great turmoil.

Lan, the loyal Warder, and the reluctant Villager were both struck down, not by the hands of their peers, but by the very will of the cosmos itself. Their forms faded, leaving behind only a whisper of their existence and a stark reminder: In this battle between Light and Shadow, there is no room for indifference.

MayTheNorthBeWithU (Lan Mandragoran) has been modkilled by the Creator.
dank420_ (Villager) has been modkilled by the Creator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back