Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st time sc

Debutant
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
ok so i have the week off and have 4 trades left, so do i use 2 of them this week and 2 next leveing none for the gf if i make it but giveing me the best chance of makeing it or do i save them and risk the loss after the week of not so shore!:confused:

ok so i have the week off and have 4 trades left, so do i use 2 of them this week and 2 next leveing none for the gf if i make it but giveing me the best chance of makeing it or do i save them and risk the loss after the week of not so shore!:confused:

If you have 4 trades left, and the week off, use 2 in the prelims, and 2 in the grand final. Only reason you shouldn't is if all the injuries from last week are long-term - but I would highly doubt it!

Theres not really much point in having 2 trades for the GF if you dont make it. I would probably use 1or2 this week if there is someone your looking at that has bottomed out or going to become more expensive after this week. Then id use 1or2 next week leaving 1 for the GF if you make it. Unless your extremely confident of beating whoever you play in the Prelim then leave 2 for it

I'd say definitely wait until next week. If, like almost all of us, you were decimated by (hopefully short-term) injuries this week, kick back, see what happens with selection this and next week, and then use 2.

The only way I'd be using one with the week off is if you had no cash, and an irresistable money-spinner presented itself.

I have three trades left, and am throught to the semi final, trade one this week? or use two this week and get my team perfect for the following two weeks?

am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back