When will the Richmond ferals **** off the main board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense.

Small flaw in your logic, if I may.

2012 final. Geelong v Freo at the MCG. Attendance 44,460

2013 final. Geelong v Freo at Kardinia. Attendance 32,815

On past finals figures, wouldn't the AFL have made more money playing the 2013 final at the MCG given they would have had a higher attendance?
That Kardina Park final was meant to be at Etihad due to MCG hosting 3 finals that weekend (Haw v Syd - Rich v Carl - Coll v Port). If you remember Demetriou was having a spat with Etihad at the time so shafted them the opportunity of hosting it and moved it down the freeway.

So in 2013 Geelong finished 2nd and played Freo who finished 3rd at Simonds - argument about fairness

In 2017 Geelong finish 2nd and play Richmond who finished 3rd at the MCG - argument that lots of fans would miss out.

The question I’d love answered is which is it or do some supporters matter more than others?

On topic, the OP needs to go to university, get an engineering degree, build a bridge and get over it. Typical soft**** downhill skiing eagles fan.

2016 Geelong 2nd v Hawthorn 3rd Qualifying final played at the MCG .. why no Simonds Stadium?

2016 Geelong 2nd v Hawthorn 3rd Qualifying final played at the MCG .. why no Simonds Stadium?

Fair question that as well?

Something about fans from memory?

Which still leads me to believe some matter more than others and really the A in AFL is Australian, not Victoria only.

Fair question that as well?

Something about fans from memory?

Which still leads me to believe some matter more than others and really the A in AFL is Australian, not Victoria only.

I know this is the bay but the real reason is this:

Vic team (Geelong) v non Vic team (Simonds)

Vic team (Geelong) v another Vic team (MCG)

It's about maximising revenue first and foremost always has been. I just laugh at all the Geelong fans complaining about having to play at the G when they bloody did it last year.

I'm not complaining that you won the GF.

Good on you.

I'm a bit miffed that the AFL moves the goal posts to suit themselves.
:rolleyes:

In 2013, Victorian teams finished 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th and 8th meaning all finals in week 1 had to played in Victoria.

Haw v Syd
Geel v Freo
Rich v Carl
Coll v Port

The MCG can only host 3 finals on one weekend, so the AFL had to decide whether to schedule the Geelong/Freo final or the Collingwood/Port final at Etihad Stadium, or go leftfield and give the Cats a home final at Kardinia Park.

Given that Freo don't draw a crowd in Victoria and there would be 32k people at Etihad or 32k at Kardinia Park, the AFL naturally chose the latter.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your persecution complex.

(My favourite Freo whinge is the one where they complain about having to travel "all the way" to Launceston, Antarctica for Hawthorn's home games.)

Ever since they won the 2017 premiership, Richmond ferals have been invading the main board and posting bullshit like this:
Autopsy - Wayne Carey: "Jack > Buddy"

I'm not sure if the same thing happened with the Bulldogs as I wasn't on at the time, but I'm really getting sick of it.

When will the ferals piss off back to the hole they came from?

OP Deserves a Flogstradamus tag cause the inbred Tiger spitters keep stinking up the main board with insecure fap crap like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst supporters on Big Footy by a mile

Morans like Scrotum and Pixel are running the bay with their absolutely obnoxious, annoying and unfounded arrogant threads.
This is a very honest and accurate self-descriptive admission about you, now we are finally getting somewhere two face well done.

How’s the hangover EJ? You’ll have to do extra Koran study today old mate.
racist comedy central GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

When will the Richmond ferals **** off the main board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back