Where are St Kilda at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annihilated? You fell over the line by a goal.
I thought our disposal was much better during certain crunch passages which cost Saints the game.

That being said, my original point still stands.

2016,2017. Finals
2018. IF reiwoldt is there FLAG
IF NO reiwoldt and with fish, monty and co gone it will be a down year say 10th.

2019. Finals
2020. FLAG
2021. FLAG
2022. FLAG
You seriously going to call a three peat when such a thing is harder to come by than ever before? Especially when you'll be competing with teams that are as stacked if not more so with talent? Pls

Where are we at?

Singing our song loud and proud, screw the AFL ban.

Gillon will probably joining in being a Saints man.

Screw the afl ban?

You insensitive ****wit. Do you know why no songs are being played?

your rebuild is chit m8.

we annihilated your fully mature team (older + way more experienced) without our best players from 2014 i.e. Libba, Griffen, higgins, Cooney etc.

The fact that you only started your rebuild one year later and couldnt bridge that gap via stacking experience is laughable.

Dogs prelim funny? i thought what happened 2 weeks later was a great hoot.

"annihilated" being 6 points. wow.

your rebuild is chit m8.

we annihilated your fully mature team (older + way more experienced) without our best players from 2014 i.e. Libba, Griffen, higgins, Cooney etc.

The fact that you only started your rebuild one year later and couldnt bridge that gap via stacking experience is laughable.

What I find funny is after a fairly average effort by the dogs and a big st kilda win you decided to jump into this thread and shoot down our supporters hopes and dreams for our club. Look out! Big man on campus!

You seriously going to call a three peat when such a thing is harder to come by than ever before? Especially when you'll be competing with teams that are as stacked if not more so with talent? Pls
This is actually incorrect.
In the modern era it's not 'harder then ever to win multiple premierships'.
Brisbane won 3 in a row, geelong nearly did, Hawks going for 3 in a row this year.

What I find funny is after a fairly average effort by the dogs and a big st kilda win you decided to jump into this thread and shoot down our supporters hopes and dreams for our club. Look out! Big man on campus!
Don't bother arguing with it, I remember round 6 this person thought it was alright to pay out people with disabilities

St Kilda being St Kilda, added another spoon to the cabinet in 2014 and stocked up with top picks, look ready to challenge for winning prelims again in 2-3 years.

We do love our top picks. Hardly been down the bottom since equalised drafting.

Weren't bullies fan whinging about some saints fans commenting on the bont v cripps thread. why so many doggies on this thread making nehative comments, or comparing us to the dogs?
is it because you're worried we'll steal your thunder? we haven't had much to crow about - but we've always been ahead of the doggies - and the status quo looks about to return. had the dogs beaten last week but for poor kicking - a year behind, but next year we'll be ahead already? The insecurity and jealousy over 2009/10 remain for some.
like most saints fans i've enjoyed the form of the young bullies, but the hype and insistence they are the best young team in the comp has gone overboard.
A lesson there for ourselves keeping it real. get excited, but a long way to go, lets not get too obnoxious or desperate in our hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but we've always been ahead of the doggies -.

Always?

We won a flag before you, have been in the league for less time and have won four wooden spoons to your 26

Always?

We won a flag before you, have been in the league for less time and have won four wooden spoons to your 26

Why does either side even bother? As far as I can see no matter how good our youngsters are it won't mean a thing if either of us cannot add to our flag tally. You have some up and coming stars, so do we, but let's just wait and see what happens, yes you had a good list at the turn of the century too, Johnson, Grant, West and more and that got you the exact same thing it got us with Harvey, Loewe and Burke, nothing.

Always?

We have won a flag more recently than you, have been in the league for longer than you and have kicked you out of two recent prelims (thanks to Rooey). Poor Bullies with Mr Average Bonti spudding it up and Boydi costing $100,000 per goal.

ok telling a poster that thinks he is guaranteed a premiership after beating essendon and bumping a buried thread otherwise is 'shooting down hopes and dreams'.

Last edited:
Dogs supporters in this thread are like that one guy who always needs to be in the center of attention.

your rebuild is chit m8.

And we were without some of our players.

I think you are bitter and insecure and know that your team is running out of puff and lacks a game plan and tactics to play football.

I think you are bitter and insecure and know that your team is running out of puff and lacks a game plan and tactics to play football.

Yet we are 8-5 and probably going to make finals with a very young list

Yet we are 8-5 and probably going to make finals with a very young list
So did port, being fit works but it stops working sooner rather then later.

Beverage has gone all Ross Lyon because he knows that the puff is running out and thus is stopping the attack and grinding it out.

Not to mention if you stop the half backs your team becomes powerless.

We are trying to build in nearly every position as well as create a good game plan.

This is a wooden spoon team full of kids. History tells us we should be getting flogged every week. See Richmond, Carlton, Melbourne.

Winning by 100 points with a wooden team full of kids isn't just ominous it's ****ing meteoric. Be afraid campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back