Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what Glen Bowyer is up to these days ? Hope he is okay, he experienced some pretty dark times in his playing career, think he formed a White Lion foundation for troubled youth (IIRC with Glenn Manton)

Didn't play many games for us, but i always thought he was a nice bloke who played with a lot of heart and i hope he is doing well these days.

Hopefully he will fall back in love with the game and get some enjoyment from it. If so, will become a positive in his struggle to get back on top of things. All the best Yaz.
Imagine he'll be welcome back at the club any time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried to update this

2016 Delistings (no longer playing AFL)

2015 Delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)
2014 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2013 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2012 Delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)
2011 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2010 delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2009 delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2008 delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)
2007 delistings and trades .(no longer playing AFL)
2006 delistings and trades .(no longer playing AFL)
No doubt ive messed up or forgotten someone.

Last edited:
Watched the 1st half of Lance's debut with Laurimar this afternoon. Now I know he wasn't the most athletic player running around in the AFL, but to see him unable to run, jump or turn is very, very sad. He still has the smarts though & he was virtually an on field coach in the forward line, barking instructions to his fellow forwards & the midfielders, making sure they were getting to the right positions. He also addressed the forwards at 1/4 time.

He only had a couple of disposals in the 1st half, kicking a behind & setting up a goal for one of his teammates. He was quite effective in the ruck contests in the forward line, with at least 4 hitouts to advantage. Overall I think his role is as an onfield mentor for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back