Where will Essendon finish in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Where si the Weagles depth - or did you not notice your team went up the heckin'g creek when you got some injuries. You are a true Dullard.

You talk about having no kids with talent because you haven't seem them play much. What a great conclusion. Well by that logic, since I wacth stuff games of West coast tjhey must have schite youngsters.

You really are tryiny to rival Itsinthebloods effort from last pre-season. I'm suprised you don't support the Dawks or Ninthmond with your attitude.

Pevers-Legend said:
Where si the Weagles depth - or did you not notice your team went up the heckin'g creek when you got some injuries. You are a true Dullard.

You talk about having no kids with talent because you haven't seem them play much. What a great conclusion. Well by that logic, since I wacth stuff games of West coast tjhey must have schite youngsters.

You really are tryiny to rival Itsinthebloods effort from last pre-season. I'm suprised you don't support the Dawks or Ninthmond with your attitude.

No depth? You're joking right?

Duds like Stanton, Dyson and Winderlich wouldn't get anywhere near our best 22....

then please explain why your form tapered off after you got injuries? If you have depth then you don't have to worry.

And I never said we have good depth. But what I have said is that you judging our kids so prematruely shows the cretin you are. We have lots of kids and hence no depth. Says nothing about the kids, just says our lower tier is very young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will Essendon finish in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back