Which AFL team would Homer Simpson support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm tough one... (anyone actually care?) Looking at it from a different angle i would have to say there is only one team that Homer Simspon definatly wouldn't support... Collingwood - Even H.Simpson would have triple the IQ of your average Collingwood supporter.

Homer = fat, loves beer, dumb, bald.
Collingwood supporter = ^ as above ^

I rekon Hans Moleman would follow the Bulldogs.

He'd be an AFL member with an Essendon support package on the strength of the team to dominate the new millennium hysteria and Dean Rioli but he’d have jumped ship to St. Kilda via Brisbane.

Oh when the Saints,
Go over there…..

I think we could win him over if we sat him in our cheer squad though and gave him a Gold Jacket.

MarkT said:
He'd be an AFL member with an Essendon support package on the strength of the team to dominate the new millennium hysteria and Dean Rioli but he’d have jumped ship to St. Kilda via Brisbane.

Oh when the Saints,
Go over there…..

I think we could win him over if we sat him in our cheer squad though and gave him a Gold Jacket.

Top reply MarkT!! :D

I voted Richmond.

jikost said:
Homer Simpson - "Trying is the first step towards failure". I'd say Collingwood.

Homer is too intelligent, too stylish, too cultured, too educated and far, far, too concerned with his standards of personal hygene to fit in at Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch !

Even taking into account the hatred that collingwood and Essendon generate by default Richmond are Streets ahead of everyone else

Although Mark T made a good point with his "Oh when the Saint, go over there line..." :D you can just picture him saying "Doh" every week at a Tigers game.

Great thread by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which AFL team would Homer Simpson support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back