Which film is better-Fight Club or Vertigo

Which film is better: Fight Club or Vertigo

• Fight Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know- never watched any of those films.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Who died and made you king?

You're obviously fairly young asyou haven't learned that there were films back before the year 1990. But please try to learn that calling someone an insecure w***er may mean that you might have problems wit the truth.
Again, you seem to think that your opinion is the sole light of truth and that one elses opinion counts on the matter. Egocentricism is a sign of undeveloped personality. Learn to accept that people will have an opinion different to yours and you may actually even make a friend one day and not have to abuse people on a message board to have someone to converse with.

Again, you seem to think that your opinion is the sole light of truth and that one elses opinion counts on the matter. Egocentricism is a sign of undeveloped personality. Learn to accept that people will have an opinion different to yours and you may actually even make a friend one day and not have to abuse people on a message board to have someone to converse with.

it is not opinion.

it is fact.

i am right.

Like I said... learn to accept that people will have an opinion different to yours and you may actually even make a friend one day and not have to abuse people on a message board to have someone to converse with.

i didn't ask people which they liked better, i askedc which was the better film.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, don't PM me.

Real said:
don't take it too personally, cearly Vertigo is streets ahead of that pile of re-chucked puke you call Fight Club.
Don't take what too personally? You have a different opinion on movies to I. What's there to get personal about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which film is better-Fight Club or Vertigo

Back