• West Coast

Votes: 64 4.8%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 5 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol
Champion data article you yourself linked showed us as 6th best
And well behind us I see. What hope do you have when your seniors are much shitter than ours and your youth is much shitter than ours? Pretty grim I would’ve thought.

Richmond have the bestest ever senior players, the bestest ever youth, and are in the middle of the bestest ever era any team has ever been through.
Will be fun watching them fall short of their expected guaranteed success

rance retiring just the start of the fall

9 of the top 10 in your B&F are currently 27yo or older (only one younger was 24yo Dumont) and despite that, you only won 10 games, and finished 12th.

With that sort of list profile you need to be seriously contending.

And you're not even able to blame a bad injury run for it, as all of the following played all 22 games:

Brown
Cunnington
Ziebell
Goldstein
Polec
Tarrant
Pittard

While Dumont, Simpkin and Atley played 21, Thomas played 20, and Higgins, Williams, Anderson, Wood and Zurhaar all played 17-19!

A bloody good injury run, that plenty of teams would have killed for!
The old BF chestnut, where being young is more important than being any good.

You're forgetting that we had a very average coach for 10 years (there were 4 other coaching jobs available this year and he wasn't considered for any of them), who didn't get the best out of the talent that we had / have on the list, especially in recent years. Which is precisely why he was given that arse, he didn't believe in the list. Shaw comes in, and immediately gets better results with the same list, which is now improved with Bonar (first rounder) and 3 second round draftees.

We're fairly bullish about the prospects over the coming years.

Will be fun watching them fall short of their expected guaranteed success

rance retiring just the start of the fall

They have won 2 flags in the last 3 years. Stop embarrassing yourself, we are an ordinary conveyance.

They won the premiership by 100 points and have Stack and a few other kids who are equal to anything we have.

Champion data also think kicking to a contest equates to being effective ie: they are clueless.

We truly have some of the most delusional fans on this site.

We kicked 1 goal against Geelong late last year. And compared to Richmond and West Coast, Geelong are rubbish.

Carlton must have scarred those sad 16 voters to make them not want a list with Cripps and Walsh. Have other talent too but those two alone should be enough for a rational person
Scarred them with what? A decade of poor performances?

Maybe some people just don't rate list because of two players.

They have won 2 flags in the last 3 years. Stop embarrassing yourself, we are an ordinary conveyance.

They won the premiership by 100 points and have Stack and a few other kids who are equal to anything we have.

Champion data also think kicking to a contest equates to being effective ie: they are clueless.

We truly have some of the most delusional fans on this site.

We kicked 1 goal against Geelong late last year. And compared to Richmond and West Coast, Geelong are rubbish.
Which alt account are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even your own fans know you’re junk. Time to face reality, bud.

You’d think after 20 years of being dire we’d learn.

We are typically slow, poorly skilled and lack endurance. Our back 6 is shithouse, our forward line is clearly good enough for finals but the amount of spuds we continue to select is alarming.

Who out of Dumont, MacMillan, Turner, McDonald, Pittard, Williams (who I like), Atley and Garner get a game for Richmond?

None. Yet most of them are walk up starts with Dumont incredibly coming 3rd in our bnf. Can you ever imagine a short slow wingman with average skills ever coming 3rd in a bnf?

Only us.

At least we have 2 first rounders next year.

You’d think after 20 years of being dire we’d learn.

We are typically slow, poorly skilled and lack endurance. Our back 6 is shithouse, our forward line is clearly good enough for finals but the amount of spuds we continue to select is alarming.

Who out of Dumont, MacMillan, Turner, McDonald, Pittard, Williams (who I like), Atley and Garner get a game for Richmond?

None. Yet most of them are walk up starts with Dumont incredibly coming 3rd in our bnf. Can you ever imagine a short slow wingman with average skills ever coming 3rd in a bnf?

Only us.

At least we have 2 first rounders next year.
Lol are you tennys alt account?

Was about to say I'm about 99% sure this is an alt account of Tenny's. Brand new account and does nothing but shit on the team they "support"
Imagine taking the time to set up a 2nd alt account to help your 1st alt account win arguments on bigfooty.

The off-season is always a dark time on this site.

This is a tough question but for me, it’s St Kilda. I can see the list doing well, but right now I don’t see it tracking for a Premiership. It’s still deficient in major areas like in KPPs and ruck. It’s not all their fault though with what happened with Paddy McCartin.

They have lost Bruce and Steven and have gained Zak Jones and Bradley Hill. Essentially this is how I see it as Acres is not a huge loss but Ryder isn’t what he used to be either. I like the Howard acquisition, but he kinda was in and out of Port Adelaide’s side.

They have a really good coach in Ratten in my opinion so I think that he has the ability to make it work somehow, but it’s probably the list I’d least want as I think it still requires work.
Howard is a really good player. He was misused at Port. They tried to make him play on the fast leading forward. Well that was never going to go well. He might be a very agile big man but he is no Buddy Franklin. He should always play on the biggest forward because that is his forte and his size.

Rider is past it and Jones will get 6 matches when he plays Sydney because they know how to upset him.

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine taking the time to set up a 2nd alt account to help your 1st alt account win arguments on bigfooty.

The off-season is always a dark time on this site.

Or maybe I just agree with him and aren’t demented.

There are a few of us who remember what a good North Melbourne team looks like, with stars on every line, superstars galore.

This is not one of them.

This site has gone to shit, seriously to shit. Richmond fans can say whatever they want, it’s up to the 17 other clubs to lift and go past them.

The fact that you and other supporters think anyone with a realistic (albeit slightly negative) opinion of our (yes our) chances is automatically an alt account or a troll actually says more about you.

Will North make the finals? Maybe
Are North a legit flag chance? No
If North finish bottom 4 would you be that surprised? No

That is our lot until Brad’s pretenders are traded/retired. We have at least 5 more years of pain to go thorough until we draft enough talent that allows us to half compete. Our game plan/game style is not sustainable and the issue of lack of pace and class has still gone unsolved.

We will have our normal handful of surprise shinboner spirit victories and our typical gut wrenching wtf losses. It’s up to the club to prove me and the rest of the footy world wrong, not the other way round.

Now, please, loook, there is no way that Tenny has that in him. So with the greatest amount of respect, shuffle on and get back to drinking the koolaid with all the other club apologists and sycophants. You can regale us with how JRawlings and JRivers are going to somehow turn an atrocious back 6 into something resembling a Top 4 defensive structure. Or how our stodge laden midfield won’t be run off it’s legs... the list of holes goes on and on. Or how Goldy (now with contract firmly in back pocket) won’t revert to the soft and pathetic basketball player he proved yet again when destroyed by Zac ‘Polly’ Clarke when our season was on the line.

Nah I think two for Hawthorn is fair.

Youd be pretty pissed off if there were less than 12 Richmond players I bet.

Which Richmond small forwards have been better than Breust?

Which Richmond small defenders have been better than Hardwick?

Which Richmond wings have been better than Henderson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team list would you least want?

Back