Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

phatandphreaky said:

And two years ago when Geelong had beaten the Saints at Colonial, a quarterwit geelong supporter shoved his flag in the face of my 10 year old son and screeched " loser!" Every team has its morons, the Saints no more than any other. Get over it! I suspect there is a significant element of envy here!

>A< said:
Brisbane by 10 street lengths, Why? $600,000 and Alister Lynch being allowed to take DHEA. Plus they are so far up themselves, it oozes

You still stuck on Lynch? And the money? FFS how many times does this need to be adressed? Or are you just a docile newbie who thinks everything you say is right and the rest of us have slept the last 4 years and not discussed any of this?

skywalk750 said:
St Kilda way out on top :D
bigfootysig.gif

Exactly where they belong dumbboy! Obviously lots of pussy supporters voting!

riccardo said:
Some people have a bad case of the green-eyed monster, don't they?

Well, if it wasn't us, it would be someone else. I must confess to being surprised but not that much. We were alright by everyone when we were an inoffensive, lower ladder struggler. Success hits our door, and suddenly were public enemy number 1!

Can't please everyone, I suppose.

Preaching to the converted my successful friend. People seemed to only have liked us because we beat Collingwood in 2 Grand Finals, now some of the things said are rather abusive and unwarranted. But you know you are successful when tossers are busy having cheap shots about things that mean nothing today (Mergers, past poor results, any minor incident etc).

Good luck at the top, beware the utter garbage and vitriolic waste that many will spew at you whilst you are up here. When we decline, which IMHO will be sooner rather than later, we will cherish the time we had at the top and begrudge no-one success unless they carry on like arrogant tossers.

Homer said:
Preaching to the converted my successful friend. People seemed to only have liked us because we beat Collingwood in 2 Grand Finals, now some of the things said are rather abusive and unwarranted. But you know you are successful when tossers are busy having cheap shots about things that mean nothing today (Mergers, past poor results, any minor incident etc).

Good luck at the top, beware the utter garbage and vitriolic waste that many will spew at you whilst you are up here. When we decline, which IMHO will be sooner rather than later, we will cherish the time we had at the top and begrudge no-one success unless they carry on like arrogant tossers.

At last, someone speaks some sense.

Possibly one of the best posts I've read on BigFooty.

i would enjoy seeing stkilda get exposed in september on the MCG because im sick of hearing everyone praise the likes of Riewoldt and Gehrig when all they have really achieved is good performances in Homa & Away games. Save the praise till they perform in a final.

port adelaide ( love seeing them choke and hate williams )
collingwood ( love to see the hurt on eddie's face )
essendon ( just dont like e'm )
fremantle ( see essendon )

the rest i dont really care...hate the above 4 with a passion...

latrell said:
i would enjoy seeing stkilda get exposed in september on the MCG because im sick of hearing everyone praise the likes of Riewoldt and Gehrig when all they have really achieved is good performances in Homa & Away games. Save the praise till they perform in a final.

You would enjoy to see St.Kilda lose due to the fact that most of the players down there have not played finals before?

WTF?

Quite possibly one of the more mentally challenged pieces that Big Footy has had to offer us thus far in its short life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

accubass, Arch#11, Bartholin Juice, beenreal, benrick, Big Red, BlueBoy83, BrainOfMorbius, BrisGirl, captain amazo, catempire, catfan29, Cuneyt, DarkRider, GeordieRoo, Goldenblue, JeffDunne, JUBJUB, juicy, latrell, NakedDeadGuy, noodle, NorthBoi96, PowerOfThePussy, Robin Hood, roogirl_416, roweman, Ruddiger, shacka, Shaitan, skywalk750, Squall, swans_supporter, The invisible mullet, Tigers_07, True_Blue, VANDA, WA ROO, whatif

not trying to pad our stats Jeff Dunne?

Savatage said:
You would enjoy to see St.Kilda lose due to the fact that most of the players down there have not played finals before?

WTF?

Quite possibly one of the more mentally challenged pieces that Big Footy has had to offer us thus far in its short life.

Just like Port, the saints will never be considered any good or giving any recognition untill they suceed at finals against clubs other than Essendon

eddiesmith said:
Just like Port, the saints will never be considered any good or giving any recognition untill they suceed at finals against clubs other than Essendon

What's that got to do with the topic at hand & the ******ation that I highlighted with my post?

Homer you idiot, you must of been asleep for the last 4 years, your team is getting a hand out that makes it hard to beat, that is the truth, turn it upside down, inside out, back to front, dress it up with frilly bits, it STILL is an unfair advantage. I tell you what I would like to see, is Brisbane take $600,000 worth of player and give it to an opposition club inside the top eight, and then have a game, I guarentee that you would lose. If I was a Lion supporter, I would be feeling a little hollow. If you think I am not up to date with your pearls of wisdom, please let me know them, I would love to hear. Sydney have cost of living, I can see merit in that, what has Brisbane got, players wanting to go home, please tell Hawthorn (Daniel Chick) Collingwood Nick Davis, Mal Michael, and others why you deserve a hand out. As for the original question who would you like to see fail, well Brisbane are the only ones, because they are the ONLY ones getting an unfair advantage, I don't mind the success of the Saints etc becausethey deserve every success.

a popular vote it seems

suprised so much against the saints.

personally I Think Brisbane or Melbourne.

brisbane becaue I think they've had enough and should learn to share :D

and melbourne because they are the only club to vote to fold, cheated on the salary cap and betrayed the president that saved them and then stuck they're hand out for more money. the least deserving team IMO.

to win,

saints of course, if not the saints

Geelong, Essendon or roos.

With collingwood out, this is a tough pick.

I just want the side facing up against the cats to fail. And if Geelong don't make it as far as the GF, I just hope it is a nailbiter.

I'd love to see Geelong or Melbourne win the flag this year. Failing that, Port. It wouldn't bother me if Brisbane do it either, except it means they equal Collingwood's long standing record of four on the trot.

Without doubt StKilda is the side I would like to see fail. They need to learn a bit about humility. Humiliation even.

Go the Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back