Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe people want to see the saints fail so bad! Usually a club that has had little success in the past gains supporters when it does well. Not us I guess. Shame though that if it were a Saints v Port / Bris, you guys, judging by this poll, would prefer to see Port win.
That just seems really weird to me, but anyways.

Funny to see no-one cares about Geelong. I thought their supporters on this forum have been just as arrogant as the saints supporters.

Oh well

Go saints!

peace

Being a Collingwood supporter I've obviously had a gutful of Brisbane, but for shear comical value alone I reckon another finals failure by Port would be priceless. They're already gearing up for it at AAMI Stadium by replacing all the plastic bins with concrete ones so the Port supporters can't kick the crap out of them on their way out.

Joffaboy said:
We are still in the lead. Yippee.

Geelong must feel miffed. Still nobody cares about them :D

LOL

I thought it was only Bomber Thompson who thoguht that way

Thompson: "Yeah well even though there are all these "so called experts" saying that the St Kilda Young brigade are hated and loathed more than anyone else in the competition I feel that Geelong are are as Snotty and annoying as anything that St Kilda have. Its just a matter of time before the Geelong football club is recognised as such."

eddiesmith said:
Just saying you should put up with it untill they actually prove themselves. Anyway he is right, how will Riewoldt go when he isnt allowed to run around on his own all day in a finals match against quality opposition

I think he will go just fine and most likely enjoy the challenge. I wonder how his defender is gonna go chasing his arse all day. Riewoldt will go alright on the big stage

Buckley for PM said:
Being a Collingwood supporter I've obviously had a gutful of Brisbane, but for shear comical value alone I reckon another finals failure by Port would be priceless. They're already gearing up for it at AAMI Stadium by replacing all the plastic bins with concrete ones so the Port supporters can't kick the crap out of them on their way out.

I'll be honest with you.

For a Collingwood supporter to find "shear comical value" in the failure of another finals campaign for another team is just a little bit ..... comic

eddiesmith said:
Anyway he is right, how will Riewoldt go when he isnt allowed to run around on his own all day in a finals match against quality opposition
He'll do just fine.
No such thing as "Quality Opposition" when discussing St Nick.

NorthBoi96 said:
St Kilda.

I like seeing a fellow battler club doing well, but i hate the over top ARROGANCE. As i was walking into Telstra Dome yesterday afternoon, this obsolute halfwit St Kidla fan laughesd at me, and said: "Norrrrf wont kick 5 goals in the game, and the mighty Sennnnners will kick 15 in the first term alone." Im pretty sure i had to wipe the saliva off my face, but that just typifies the arrogance of SOME of their supporters. Im sure most of them are fine, but god damn over confidence and utter arrogance just shiites me.

We want another one, we want another one, goal, goal, goal woooooh! (GRRR) :rolleyes:
typifies your intelligence to label all supporters arrogant because of one person, people like you ********e me.

latrell said:
i would enjoy seeing stkilda get exposed in september on the MCG because im sick of hearing everyone praise the likes of Riewoldt and Gehrig when all they have really achieved is good performances in Homa & Away games. Save the praise till they perform in a final.
IQ alert,
Latrell is sick of hearing the praises of Reiwoldt and Gherig, well mate better stop following footy.
What this goose is saying that no one is to be praised in the home and aways, there should a bigfooty exclusively for the mentally challenged.

NorthBoi96 said:
this obsolute halfwit St Kidla fan laughesd at me, and said: "Norrrrf wont kick 5 goals in the game, and the mighty Sennnnners will kick 15 in the first term alone." Im pretty sure i had to wipe the saliva off my face, but that just typifies the arrogance of SOME of their supporters. Im sure most of them are fine, but god damn over confidence and utter arrogance just shiites me.

The Fireman said:
typifies your intelligence to label all supporters arrogant because of one person, people like you ********e me.

Your only bitter because It was you that NorthBoi96 saw.

;)

Ausgard said:
I'll be honest with you.

For a Collingwood supporter to find "shear comical value" in the failure of another finals campaign for another team is just a little bit ..... comic

You're probably right, but I can't laugh at my own team's miserable failures over the years, its just not the done thing. You'd have to live in Adelaide to understand where I'm coming from, the arrogance of some of these Port people over here is mind boggling.

hotpie said:
Without doubt StKilda is the side I would like to see fail. They need to learn a bit about humility. Humiliation even.
this is the stuff that really puzzles, do you just make that sort of rubbish up Hotpie? You of all people, a Collingwood supporter talking about Humility, that is rich. The Saints have been down for decades and you accuse us of lack of humility, at least at the Saints a lobotomy isn't a prerequisite for joining up. They went way to far with you.

Buckley for PM said:
You're probably right, but I can't laugh at my own team's miserable failures over the years, its just not the done thing.

lol - fair enough

Buckley for PM said:
You'd have to live in Adelaide to understand where I'm coming from

Too high a price to pay

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jealousy is a misguided and energy sapping emotion. It is obvious hat the Saints are envied by many supporters of other teams because they are a sensational team with lots of character and standouts each week, unlike the drab uniformity of a certain other "good team." They are on top and back in form. Nobody cared when they were cellar dwellers and posed no threat!

Ah well, if that is part of the price of success, then BRING IT ON! :rolleyes:

saintsrule said:
Jealousy is a misguided and energy sapping emotion. It is obvious hat the Saints are envied by many supporters of other teams because they are a sensational team with lots of character and standouts each week, unlike the drab uniformity of a certain other "good team." They are on top and back in form. Nobody cared when they were cellar dwellers and posed no threat!

Ah well, if that is part of the price of success, then BRING IT ON! :rolleyes:

Shhh! You can't say the S word, that's pure arrogance. We're not allowed to say it until we've won six out of the next ten flags. At that point we still won't be allowed to say it because it was all due to priority draft picks. Even though talent alone doesn't win you flags. ;)

Grimfang said:
Shhh! You can't say the S word, that's pure arrogance. We're not allowed to say it until we've won six out of the next ten flags. At that point we still won't be allowed to say it because it was all due to priority draft picks. Even though talent alone doesn't win you flags. ;)

Heh heh! That about sums up this thread Grimfang!

I don't mind brisbane winning it. Liked Fitzroy. Have the nicest suppoters in the AFL i reckon.

I'd love to see Geelong ( :rolleyes: no chance), Melbourne ( :( huge chance) or especially would love Port (- huge chance) to lose the finals.

I'm hoping that the saints just win the bloody thing. :D

Bombers won't make it to the big one and my heart couldn't stand them getting close so I choose the Saints many of who have been insufferable in expressing their delight in the Blues woes.

It's funny how hard I was cheering for them in 1997. Proof that it isn't a case of supporting cellar dwellers but more a reflection of the supporter base. I suppose I wasn't on the internet back in 1997 to share the same sentiments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back