Whitten Oval Redevelopment Plans (UPDATE: No AFL Games)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bulldog Shop was officially re-launched last night. The club put on some very nice sliders and other finger food as well as drinks. Two glasses of champagne was enough to entice me to buy an Aaron Naughton bobble head. Good times.

The Bulldog Shop was officially re-launched last night. The club put on some very nice sliders and other finger food as well as drinks. Two glasses of champagne was enough to entice me to buy an Aaron Naughton bobble head. Good times.
How many people showed up ?

How many people showed up ?

Not exactly a full house, KH. Maybe a couple of hundred passed through but not more than 60-80 any given time. Attendees were enjoying a wee bite and beverage courtesy of the Barker’s staff before making their way to the merchandise. The Bulldog Shop itself is laid out almost identical to the old one.

We peered in at the new museum which looks almost ready to open. One of EJ’s playing jumpers is in prime position and the three premiership cups have their own pedestal – I trust these are the 2016 AFL, VFL and AFLW trophies, not the 2010 NAB Cup! [Sadly, my uncle’s White Pages scrapbook appears not to have survived the cull].

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitten Oval Redevelopment Plans (UPDATE: No AFL Games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back