Who Are the highly Rated KPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurley, Trengove, Mckernan, Watts, Cornelius, Gaertnar... no doubt there are more i've missed off the top of my head

Natanui, Vickery and Cordy all may end up KPP players to but for the time being all look like being ruckman

Hurley, Trengove, Mckernan, Watts, Cornelius, Gaertnar... no doubt there are more i've missed off the top of my head

Natanui, Vickery and Cordy all may end up KPP players to but for the time being all look like being ruckman
I think Tom Hill and Zach Sengstock both have a lot of potential as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has nothing to do with what grade you're in.

You can be 25 and doing Year 11, just like you can be 16 and already at uni, if you skip ahead a few years.

Jack Watts was born on the 26th of March, 1991. Given that the cut-off date for players to be old enough for the 2008 National Draft is the 30th of April, 1991, that makes him eligible for this year's draft.

Not that hard to check the facts. Feel free to continue discussing which grade he's in, though. ;)

It has nothing to do with what grade you're in.

You can be 25 and doing Year 11, just like you can be 16 and already at uni, if you skip ahead a few years.

Jack Watts was born on the 26th of March, 1991. Given that the cut-off date for players to be old enough for the 2008 National Draft is the 30th of April, 1991, that makes him eligible for this year's draft.

Not that hard to check the facts. Feel free to continue discussing which grade he's in, though. ;)

so do you think he will be drafted this year but complete yr 12 like goddard did??

so do you think he will be drafted this year but complete yr 12 like goddard did??
You mean Luke Ball?

Plenty of guys finish year 12 while they're in their first year on a list. Travis Cloke, Ben Reid and Nathan Brown from Collingwood all did it, IIRC.

Some of the guys do it by correspondence, and some just go to school in addition to training.

Which club are you planning to merge with this time to preserve your Shinboner Spirit? :cool:

Dunno, are Carlton interested?

They have found a desperate need to import culture lately.

yeah, we'll merge with Carlton and keep the eight Carlton players that would make our list.

Anyone wanna offer me something for Bryce Gibbs? He won't be making the cut.

Is anyone rating McKernan top 8 - 10?
I think he'd be just outside that range at this stage.

The thing is, ironically, there's a few tweener types this year, and I'd say that McKernan probably ranks after Natanui and Trengove, and I'd say it's hard to see three ruck/KP tweeners going in the Top 10.

He certainly is quite a talent though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Are the highly Rated KPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back