• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 57 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
When were all these AA selections, one by one, in what years, and which are unjustified, if you don’t mind listing them?

Do we?
Please explain. Is it still because Tom Stewart got the nod over some obscure Richmond player a few years ago, or something else?

While I am at it would you like your arse wiped? Fmd.

I have heard of Geelong supporters being entitled but you are the cake taker.

Your top 8 has 18 AA's in it as far as I know. This will be the most of any top 8 listed on this thread, and by a big margin. Yet your top 8 is currently shyte, if you traded them out you'd get about 3 late first round picks between the lot of them.

Richmond's top 8 for instance has about twice as many flags and a third of the AA selections compared to your Geelong contingent. What do you make of that? Probably too complex a question for you. :)

While I am at it would you like your arse wiped? Fmd.

I have heard of Geelong supporters being entitled but you are the cake taker.

Your top 8 has 18 AA's in it as far as I know. This will be the most of any top 8 listed on this thread, and by a big margin. Yet your top 8 is currently shyte, if you traded them out you'd get about 3 late first round picks between the lot of them.

Richmond's top 8 for instance has about twice as many flags and a third of the AA selections compared to your Geelong contingent. What do you make of that? Probably too complex a question for you. :)
So your point is that in your opinion Geelong’s top 8 are shit? Ok.

That’s the point you’re trying to get across, right? Ok, understood.

And your further point is that Richmond’s top 8 is better even though it currently has them sitting in 17th?

Wow, you really are struggling to make a solid point or even a cohesive argument here, which is obviously what you’re searching for. Good luck little warrior.

5E6A4594-2D45-40B6-AD58-261C1A109D65.jpeg

So your point is that in your opinion Geelong’s top 8 are shit? Ok.

That’s the point you’re trying to get across, right? Ok, understood.

And your further point is that Richmond’s top 8 is better even though it currently has them sitting in 17th?

Wow, you really are struggling to make a solid point or even a cohesive argument here, which is obviously what you’re searching for. Good luck little warrior.

View attachment 2029460

Cats supporters, lol.

They are a bit touchy about their team going into free fall after being given false hope in the first 7 games of the season. They would kill for false hope now. :tearsofjoy:

LADDER FROM RD 8 – RD 15​

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Brisbane
4. Collingwood
5. Carlton
6. Essendon
7. Fremantle
8. Western Bulldogs

9. Gold Coast
10. St Kilda
11. Port Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. Adelaide
14. Greater Western Sydney
15. Geelong
16. West Coast
17. North Melbourne
18. Richmond

LADDER FROM RD 8 – RD 15​

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Brisbane
4. Collingwood
5. Carlton
6. Essendon
7. Fremantle
8. Western Bulldogs

9. Gold Coast
10. St Kilda
11. Port Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. Adelaide
14. Greater Western Sydney
15. Geelong
16. West Coast
17. North Melbourne
18. Richmond

What's the ladder rd 4 2020 to rd 8 2024? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoon incoming for the Tigers this year.

Will be the start of a dynasty.

We are trying to get the spoon because it has pick 1 attached to it. And we still can't get onto the bottom of the ladder, 17th is the best we can achieve so far. Pies finished 17th when they were actually trying to win as they didn't even own their own draft pick. That must hurt to know you have finished a season in a lower ladder position than Richmond FC has ever achieved. It is ok though, your club has won 2 Grand Finals to make up for it....in the last 65 years. :tearsofjoy:

We are trying to get the spoon because it has pick 1 attached to it. And we still can't get onto the bottom of the ladder, 17th is the best we can achieve so far. Pies finished 17th when they were actually trying to win as they didn't even own their own draft pick. That must hurt to know you have finished a season in a lower ladder position than Richmond FC has ever achieved. It is ok though, your club has won 2 Grand Finals to make up for it....in the last 65 years. :tearsofjoy:
Lamest response ever!
Yeah I'm really hurting watching Richmond get flogged every week and surpassed by North. 😂 Oh the pain!

I do hope you can somehow manage to finish above North. If not, I won't be able to enjoy watching us play finals this year knowing Richmond have won the ultimate prize in footy, the#1 pick.

Back