• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 57 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

Richmond fans in this thread to Geelong fans

giphy.gif

PPS: Whilst I hate Geelong I’d be the biggest dimwit in the world not to respect them. Massive respect

But their time is OVER

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
I’m not a fan of Geelong either. But even they have the sense to not think they can win a flag with Nick “the leprechaun” Watson and Chol 🤣

I hate Geelong but the whole Tiges Cats thing has never made sense to me. The Tiges faux dynasty is way over rated and the Cats trounce them easily despite not going back to back. PS 2020 is a fake flag anyway so the Tiges didn’t either.

This is a wonderful new concept. Dynasties can be faked apparently. I will let our club know this, they need to fake another one asap. :)

Fake in the minds of supporters.

No you are onto something here for sure. I knew when Benny Gale said in 2010 3 flags by 2020 and zero debt etc and it all came true, the club had to have faked it because it couldn't be right. Do you think they faked the zero debt as well and they actually owe tens of millions to loansharks?

Quite a trick to fake being the first team in history to win 3 flags against as many as 17 opponents with fully funded football departments.

I am thinking of faking winning the lottery and buying everything I want. I will write to the club and ask for guidance. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Watson is short. Is that all you’ve got? Wow
I could’ve said Lethal was only good because he played against plumbers/milkmen and his short scrawny ass would get rolled by the average guy on the street today. But I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Look if you think playing 5 minute quarters and playing hacky sack on Cottesloe beach (while Victorians were Uber eating mouldy croissants) equals all the other flags good luck to you but it didn’t and never will
You might be right

But if we are taking pot shots at flags it’s no worse than winning consecutive flags when teams on the rise couldn’t capitalise on injections of elite talent due to compromised drafts ensuring the teams at the top of the hill had no real competition

You might be right

But if we are taking pot shots at flags it’s no worse than winning consecutive flags when teams on the rise couldn’t capitalise on injections of elite talent due to compromised drafts ensuring the teams at the top of the hill had no real competition
Hmmm. Kind of is though isn’t? Slightly relativist argument you’re making.

Playing way less games and shorter quarters (objectively true) verses speculative theories about drafts and the competition at the time.

The fact is that 2020 was awesome because we all got to watch footy in spite of the pandemic - loved it.

But it was a glorified shits and giggles scout jamboree to keep us sane which in no way comes close to all the other flags. The other two Tiges flags I count - but not that one.

Look if you think playing 5 minute quarters and playing hacky sack on Cottesloe beach (while Victorians were Uber eating mouldy croissants) equals all the other flags good luck to you but it didn’t and never will
There’s an argument it exceeds all other flags due to the adaptation and resilience that the premiers were best able to display on that season. But I’m happy to just give it equal weighting and call it equal to all other flags. Just like the record books show.

✳️ <- that’s for you. It’s the one not used on our premiership cup.

There’s an argument it exceeds all other flags due to the adaptation and resilience that the premiers were best able to display on that season. But I’m happy to just give it equal weighting and call it equal to all other flags. Just like the record books show.

✳️ <- that’s for you. It’s the one not used on our premiership cup.
Yeah I’ve heard that argument ….

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Back