Who do you consider to be the strongest player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee the boys at my footy club were doing that in the beep test!

yea wtf even i, ME, got 11.9 in the beep test and the highest the guys at brisbane football club could get is 15.9 this year? i thought AFL players were all awesomely fit, meh guess im wrong, and i bet my friend who told me whitnal did 14.3 or something like that lied too :D and my 11.9 was from last year too

yea wtf even i, ME, got 11.9 in the beep test and the highest the guys at brisbane football club could get is 15.9 this year? i thought AFL players were all awesomely fit, meh guess im wrong, and i bet my friend who told me whitnal did 14.3 or something like that lied too :D and my 11.9 was from last year too

You clearly have absolutely no clue.

Shuttle runs are purely a measure of aerobic capacity, an elite midfielder requires a high aerobic capacity but also a strong anaerobic component.

They dont run at one pace between markers unless of coarse they are playing carlton that week.

You clearly have absolutely no clue.

Shuttle runs are purely a measure of aerobic capacity, an elite midfielder requires a high aerobic capacity but also a strong anaerobic component.

They dont run at one pace between markers unless of coarse they are playing carlton that week.

i think you have no clue, they don't need to run when they play carlton:D

Forget your bench presses and other nonsense, the true test is on the ground when the ball is coming your way and its your ability to out-muscle your opponent. Very hard to go past Brown.

Yeah i agree.

But people all want something measurable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barry Hall would beat all AFL players in a fight because of his boxing skills. But for strength alone I would have to say J. Brown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dunstal was the best then when he retired Gerhic took over. I've read Boomer Harvey BP's around 130kgs which is good for a little bloke.

Dunstal was the best then when he retired Gerhic took over. I've read Boomer Harvey BP's around 130kgs which is good for a little bloke.

Boomer may be short but he is thick through the chest plus has short arms, so little levers which puts him at an advantage in the BP.

When it comes to Bench being short is often an advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you consider to be the strongest player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back