Who do you want in this years grand final?

Fan favourite Grand finalists for 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want people to stop being so bumhurt about the football and either appreciate watching the two best teams square off, or find something else they enjoy doing. That would be my wish for the Grand Final.

I don't see the point in being jealous of other team's success. Get a grip, FFS. It's just a game. Barrack for your team. Barrack for the underdogs. Whatever. Just enjoy the game. Be glad you're watching AFL footy and not the NRL or soccer.

Fremantle v Port.

Have loved all 3 of their last matches and both sides are routinely in good matches. Fremantle should be better than in 2013 when they really dropped the bundle early and Hawthorn only did enough to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance this year getting close to the final dance the Dogs, so would want my second side the Hawks to go 3 in a row against the Power, but it will be against Freo

almost want the doggies to win it, as much as i do Essendon!. 90 odd years with a pretty pathetic history it would be great to see the underdogs:D win one

Port v Adelaide for mine, has to happen one day, this year would be electric, and would be nice to play the GF in Adelaide if that was the matchup.

Port v Hawks to get Victorians keen. Otherwise Freo playing offensively.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want in this years grand final?

Back