Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Pick a winner GF 2024

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This barbie you talk about, is she like the doll?
Was going to use the vernacular BBQ but I'm all for the inclusion of our foreign supporters.

Barbie is most definitely a gas powered cooking appliance.

The missus is a top sheila named Lou.;)

(and yes only married her because of the reference to The Lip and that she was a Pies supporter. A man has to have boundaries.)

I told my missus if i caught her in bed wiith Naics id jump in his side and spoon
I could never do anything so Carlton specific as spoon, even Nick.

Nah id probably just put footy highlights on and take some selfies like a sad middle aged flog
If Nick lobbed at chateau Pie eyed, I would fire up the barbie (not the sex toy) slap on something lamb with some tzatziki and a waldorf salad.
Line up a beer or two and put the 1990 GF on the 65 inch tele on the deck.

Sit back and marvel at his old man and try and explain to him the out of body experience of being a Collingwood supporter who suffered through 32 years in the wilderness and what 2023 meant to us unwashed masses.

Seriously can't bring myself to blame Brisvegas for the umpiring.
That's squarely in the aggots.
That's how it felt to me too.

Lot of horse hate.
A lot of Fages love.
Only one of these two have had allegations of racism levelled at them though.
Makes the choice very easy.

Why not just stick to facts rather than making a decision based on an allegation, which itself is a statement made without proof.

Couldn't give aphatrazklaka.

Why? Coz, Hoks, Puddies & the Blueballers are frickin out!!!

On GF day I'm doing a jigsaw puzzle & watching classic TV.

460182114_942211317934585_6295812579744705342_n.jpg

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not just stick to facts rather than making a decision based on an allegation, which itself is a statement made without proof.
Well as far as I’m aware the process is still ongoing. So the allegation is valid until proven otherwise.
Bit like that Greek fellow arrested in Italy. Right now it’s an allegation that is being widely reported.

I got banned from the Match thread because I gave my opinion that the game would be boring and won't interest me. I then get abused by a bunch of people telling me to never watch AFL again if I feel that way, then they banned me for trolling?? LMAO, so I'm hoping Brisbane win because most of the hate I copped were from Swans people.

Please stop being balanced and reasonable.

I prefer the emotive, irrational and vindictive approach - which is an agonising Lions loss.😋
You're right. That's what watching the game upside down in the Northern Hemisphere, in the middle of the night, while subliminally contemplating why in the hell these crazy dudes are playing at this ungodly hour.

No wonder Aussies, and the rest of the planet, for that matter, have us Americans as having a loose noodle between the ears.

But at least you know you have one here who's smart enough to know it and call a spade a spade. The rest? Ask Mason Cox for the rest of the story!

Peace!

Last edited:
Couldn't give aphatrazklaka.

Why? Coz, Hoks, Puddies & the Blueballers are frickin out!!!

On GF day I'm doing a jigsaw puzzle & watching classic TV.
A like for the concentration level required to spell “rat’s”
And for the use of Blueballers 😂

Well as far as I’m aware the process is still ongoing. So the allegation is valid until proven otherwise.
Bit like that Greek fellow arrested in Italy. Right now it’s an allegation that is being widely reported.
And there was also a bloke called Lee Adamson. Best to let things run its course before you label someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Back