Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Pick a winner GF 2024

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll find reasons for joy for whoever loses and those feelings are stronger than any preference on who wins.

I just hope for a great close game.

My perspective, say Sydney lose by a point..... the heart ache, so close, but so far (the close game)

Brisbane, say lose by 100+ points, oh the belly laughs that would be had (the trashing).

above scenarios, I cant lose, just joy

Couldn't give aphatrazklaka.

Why? Coz, Hoks, Puddies & the Blueballers are frickin out!!!

On GF day I'm doing a jigsaw puzzle & watching classic TV.

460182114_942211317934585_6295812579744705342_n.jpg

images

Just watched this footage at https://www.afl.com.au/video/122393...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1726948800001
The interaction between Fly and Fagan after the game was evident of the true impressive character of both.
If the footy gods exist (and I'm pretty sure they do ;)), then Brisbane would win and Fages would finally get his just reward. :clapping: To get it over Longmire would be doubly satisfying from my point of view..

Great vid. I hadn’t seen this footage, thanks.

I was initially on Sydney and flipped after seeing how hard I was barracking for the Lions against the Cats.

If there was any chance of me potentially flipping again, this video has now sealed it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One other massive reason for me picking Brisbane. Apologies if already mentioned.

Collingwood - 16/45 = 35.5% success rate

Sydney if they lose - 4/15 = 26.6%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Back