Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 22, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Plenty of wishlists flying around. Many of them are just fantasy. I think I saw a request for Grundy (9), Vlastuin (32), Garner (34) and Garlett (43) the other day. Yeah, good luck there.

But who are you nervous about your club taking on Thursday, such that if his name was read out you'd be more peeved than pleased?

I'll go first. I don't want Stringer at 9. I saw what a similar injury did to Nathan Brown and I'd rather we went a safer option, who can preferably walk unaided.

I'll say at picks 5 & 6 I don't want to see us taking Stringer or O'Rourke. I also don't want us going for Nick Graham or McBean at pick 22. Basically we don't want anymore inside mids or scrawny beanpole kids.

Plenty of wishlists flying around. Many of them are just fantasy. I think I saw a request for Grundy (9), Vlastuin (32), Garner (34) and Garlett (43) the other day. Yeah, good luck there.

But who are you nervous about your club taking on Thursday, such that if his name was read out you'd be more peeved than pleased?

I'll go first. I don't want Stringer at 9. I saw what a similar injury did to Nathan Brown and I'd rather we went a safer option, who can preferably walk unaided.
I don't want North to take Gartlett being from W.A would eventually wanting to return home like Cruize Gartlett, Lonergan we have a few players who are of similar size and I can't see him get much game time in the future or Menzel with having an injury and that would be a concern and he would be too much of a risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen Kyle Reimers??

I don't want Grundy at 5 or 6 and I'd rather not Menzel, too big of a risk.

Membrey, just ahead of Sherman for worst tatts.

I'm suprised so many Bulldogs don't wan't Menzal, with back to back picks, surely spending one on a top 3 talent would be worth the risk.

Jacobs at 22. Not keen on Macrae either.

McBean. Yep we're light on in the ruck department, but if we reach for him I'll be annoyed because he's more of a KPP in my eyes anyway.

Our history with recruiting skinny talls is hopeless exhibit a Wood, Ceglar, Richards and Fanning within the past decade. So I just wouldn't hold out hope that McBean could buck that trend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back