Votes: 17 2.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 126 19.1%
  • One of the rest

Votes: 17 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t rule us out just yet.
We will be underdogs in our next 5 or 6 and that will give us an indicator of where we are at. Entirely possible we drop them all
Hard to see either Hawthorne or WC winning another 4 games (minimum) to pass us. I see us getting to 5-3 though.

Sammy's really gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat for the Hawks to beat us for the Harley Reid cup, we lost more player's to injuries on the weekend, possibly 17 down now.
Did I hear correctly that the Eagles have approached the WAFL to postpone your reserves fixture due to lack of numbers?
I hope the WAFL said no

Surely it’s a forfeit. The WAFL’s number 1 priority should be looking after the genuine clubs not a AFL reserve side.
I would lynch the SANFL if Port or the Crows tried that and they gave it the ok
Tyler Keitel disagrees with this comment. He quite enjoyed a lazy training run against witches hats.

Sammy's really gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat for the Hawks to beat us for the Harley Reid cup, we lost more player's to injuries on the weekend, possibly 17 down now.
Are the WCE injuries long term? Looking at that Rd 10 Haw vs WCE match as the probable spoon decider, loser will probably be my favourite for the spoon

Don’t rule us out just yet.
We will be underdogs in our next 5 or 6 and that will give us an indicator of where we are at. Entirely possible we drop them all
Hard to see either Hawthorne or WC winning another 4 games (minimum) to pass us. I see us getting to 5-3 though.
Yeah I think you guys have done enough to avoid the spoon already though.

Would be suprised if Essendon didn't win another 5ish games too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks v Eagles in Tassie could decide it.

I copped it many weeks ago for saying we would be 1-9 after 10 games…after we get thumped my Melbourne next week we will be 1-9 with the worst % in the comp.

This is our run home..other than North Melbourne at Marvel, where we were are pathetic at, who else will we beat??

View attachment 1680362

Attachments

• IMG_6610.JPG
    IMG_6610.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 59
Hawthorn will likely finish 2023 with the worst performance in the AFL era. Currently it's 1 win and 51% by the Giants in 2013.

Should get a few priority picks

I copped it many weeks ago for saying we would be 1-9 after 10 games…after we get thumped my Melbourne next week we will be 1-9 with the worst % in the comp.

This is our run home..other than North Melbourne at Marvel, where we were are pathetic at, who else will we beat??

View attachment 1680362
Who did you cop it from?
Most supporters would have had hawks as spooners.

View attachment 1680362

This was not a spectacular prediction once it became known Lewis would miss the run of more winnable games

Who did you cop it from?
Most supporters would have had hawks as spooners.
A quick look shows that he didn’t garner a response or even a reaction from anyone for that call.

He was pretty keen to pat himself on the back though.

Next week’s Round 10 clash between the Hawks and Eagles will probably be the most viewed footy game of the weekend despite Essendon playing Richmond, Carlton playing Collingwood and Port hosting the Dees. The intrigue would have footy fanatics curious as to how that game would unfold and who gets the 4 points in the end.

Next week’s Round 10 clash between the Hawks and Eagles will probably be the most viewed footy game of the weekend despite Essendon playing Richmond, Carlton playing Collingwood and Port hosting the Dees. The intrigue would have footy fanatics curious as to how that game would unfold and who gets the 4 points in the end.
Which is a bit silly really because the spoon won’t be decided before the bye.

Which is a bit silly really because the spoon won’t be decided before the bye.
I know, but it’s the only game between the two sides and they’d be deemed as the two front runners for the wooden spoon this year. If there’s a game either side wouldn’t want to win this year (if the intent is to get pick 1) it’d be this one.

Back