Who is the best fat forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon Ah Chee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
Well, who is it?

Originally posted by shiva25
Very difficult to split it between Rioli and Whitnall

I reckon if it came to the point, they'd fight it out for the title much like they'd fight it out for a tray of meat pies during half-time break . . .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitnal and Rioli are the only truely fat boys on the list....and out of these 2 only Whitnal is a real forward....So as Whitnal is fat, a forward and certainly a good Forward then he wins.

Originally posted by Badger
Dewy isnt fat!

I second that!

002850ax.jpg

How is that fat???

Weight, in most cases, is so over rated. Just because a player has a large (bulky.. stocky frame, whatever you want to call it) frame.. people automatically assume that they are fat. How the hell can they be.. when they're doing weights, strenuous traning sessions.. practically every day?

Originally posted by Badger
Dewy isnt fat!

To Dews credit he has worked hard to loose the extra kilos that he had at the start of his career.

Whitnall would have to be the fattest and best forward in this poll so he is my winner.

Past winners could include Lockett, Cummings & Jarman

A Special award should be given to Billy Browless for his amazing portrayal of "Fat Bastard"

Grenville Deitrich receives the keg award

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the best fat forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back