Who is the best fat forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Badger

Weight, in most cases, is so over rated. Just because a player has a large (bulky.. stocky frame, whatever you want to call it) frame.. people automatically assume that they are fat. How the hell can they be.. when they're doing weights, strenuous traning sessions.. practically every day?

So its not the fat farm that Lance went to after all, its the bulky, stocky frame farm. :p

Gonna have to find a new insult to yell at him during the Carlton games I go to now.

"Get back to the bulky, stocky frame farm whitnall you sook"......nah doesnt work.

Originally posted by The Phat Side
So its not the fat farm that Lance went to after all, its the bulky, stocky frame farm. :p

Gonna have to find a new insult to yell at him during the Carlton games I go to now.

"Get back to the bulky, stocky frame farm whitnall you sook"......nah doesnt work.

I said in most cases. There are two exceptions; Rioli and Whitnall. :p

Good thread, but shows the limitations of our great language - are we after the forward with the best fat, or the fat guy who's the best forward?

Best fat is Rioli

Best forward with fat is Whitnall

BTW, never understood the "fat farm" thing - shouldn't it be called a "thin farm"??

Originally posted by The Phat Side

You forgot to mention big boned and thick set.

Rioli is the fattest, Whitnall is the best player on the list.

Special mentions to Grenville Dietrich, Billy Brownless, Dennis Sachse, Doc Wheildon, Ricky McLean, Wilbur Wilson, Rene Kink and Rick Davies (at the end of his career).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by The Doctor
Grenville Dietrich

A Classic from way back!!!!!!!

His 12 Goal afternoon against Central District in the 80's after Mickey bailed him out of prison at 5am that Saturday morning!

Was told to ride a bike to training so he began doing that yet managed to hoe into a large pizza while riding!

Could definitely play!

When he wasnt smoking on the Interchange Bench

To add

Lance Whitnall hands down!@!!!!!!

Rioli!!! No Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by McAlmanac
Rioli is the fattest, Whitnall is the best player on the list.

Special mentions to Grenville Dietrich, Billy Brownless, Dennis Sachse, Doc Wheildon, Ricky McLean, Wilbur Wilson, Rene Kink and Rick Davies (at the end of his career).

South Melb FF early to mid-seventies. Had like a croatian, slavic surname? Grrr hate it when my mem....

Now what was I just doing? Anyway, he should get a mention.

Lally Bamblett, Allen Jakovich, Matthews bros (though Leigh was just a tad better player), Hardie a few more hardly svelte type players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the best fat forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back