Universal Love Who is the best player who has played for the Melbourne Football Club since and including 2000? WINNER: Max Gawn

Who has been the better player for Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure you gave the same sympathy to Hogan when his dad died. Didn’t criticise him at all over anything.

I didnt actually. I would only expect criticism from someone like you who has no sympathy about Farmer wanting to go home.

I didnt actually. I would only expect criticism from someone like you who has no heart about Farmer wanting to go home.
Where did I say that?

simply acknowledge he chose to leave the club. Max however, did not, even if he is ‘satisfied’ with failure as the loud minority like to frame it. Just woke.

i’m the last apologist for the club or an individual player after the crap of the last two years (or let’s be honest my life minus 2021) but the way some have been trying to frame this has just been juvenile.

Where did I say that?

simply acknowledge he chose to leave the club. Max however, did not, even if he is ‘satisfied’ with failure as the loud minority like to frame it. Just woke.

i’m the last apologist for the club or an individual player after the crap of the last two years (or let’s be honest my life minus 2021) but the way some have been trying to frame this has just been juvenile.

Sounds like something someone who is the first apologist would say.

Im Out GIF

Max Gawn (2010-present)
Debut: Round 11, 2011
203* games, 98* goals
  • Premiership player
  • Club captain
  • 2x B&F
  • 6x All-Australian
  • ALFCA POTY

Jeff Farmer (1995-2001)
Debut: Round 1, 1995
118 games, 259 goals
  • All-Australian
  • 3x leading goal-kicker

EDIT (24/11/23): Results:
  • Max Gawn: 20 (83%)
  • Jeff Farmer: 4 (17%)
Max Gawn advances to the final. Jeff Farmer has been eliminated.

Prelim Final - David Neitz v. Christian Petracca
David Neitz (1993-2008)
Debut: Round 1, 1993
306 games, 631 goals
  • Club record for games captained
  • Club record for games played
  • Club record for goals kicked
  • Club B&F
  • 2x All-Australian
  • 7x leading goal-kicker
  • Coleman Medalist
  • Australian Football Hall of Fame

Christian Petracca (2015-present)
Debut: Round 6, 2016
176* games, 170* goals
  • Premiership player
  • Norm Smith Medalist
  • 4x All-Australian
  • 2x B&F
  • Leading goal-kicker

EDIT (25/11/23): Results:
  • David Neitz: 18 (72%)
  • Christian Petracca: 7 (28%)

Last edited:
Max Gawn (2010-present)
Debut: Round 11, 2011
203* games, 98* goals
  • Premiership player
  • Club captain
  • 2x B&F
  • 6x All-Australian
  • ALFCA POTY

Jeff Farmer (1995-2001)
Debut: Round 1, 1995
118 games, 259 goals
  • All-Australian
  • 3x leading goal-kicker

EDIT (24/11/23): Results:
  • Max Gawn: 20 (83%)
  • Jeff Farmer: 4 (17%)
Max Gawn advances to the final. Jeff Farmer has been eliminated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argh ****...I don't know how to vote on this one.

For all of his frustrations, Trac is undoubtedly one of the best players in the league and once he finishes his career will be in the top handful of Melbourne players ever. Hard to argue with that Norm Smith performance too. Now, imagine if he was a reliable kick...

Larry David Reaction GIF

Argh *...I don't know how to vote on this one.

For all of his frustrations, Trac is undoubtedly one of the best players in the league and once he finishes his career will be in the top handful of Melbourne players ever. Hard to argue with that Norm Smith performance too. Now, imagine if he was a reliable kick...

Larry David Reaction GIF
Norm smith is great, but it means **** all in context. Neitz was never a chance of winning one in the teams he played in. The fact that brown is a premiership player and Neitz isn't is just disgusting

Argh *...I don't know how to vote on this one.

Larry David Reaction GIF
Neita could have his bad days at the office as well. So much depended on that first shot sailing through

Surprised he was able to reproduce after that hit.

Yes I know how bodies work.
Apparently his son is much much taller than his dad and potentially a freakish talent.

My take: Neita hit him so hard that he impregnated his wife.

Norm smith is great, but it means * all in context. Neitz was never a chance of winning one in the teams he played in. The fact that brown is a premiership player and Neitz isn't is just disgusting

You've convinced me...this time. I still hold firm that it should have been Yze over Farmer.

Also, when you said Brown, initially I genuinely couldn't figure out who the **** you were talking about and now only just realised it's BBB.

Totally forgot we had a Brown on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Who is the best player who has played for the Melbourne Football Club since and including 2000? WINNER: Max Gawn

Back