Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't they involved in something pretty unsavoury with some girls or something?

Still - hanging them's a bit OTT don't you think:confused:

Yeah they had allegations about some unsavoury stuff with some girls. It wasn't proven but I don't care, they're still rapists in my eyes.

Hang the pair of them I say, should make for a great NAB Cup opener. Everyone's a winner. :thumbsu:

Yeah they had allegations about some unsavoury stuff with some girls. It wasn't proven but I don't care, they're still rapists in my eyes.

Hang the pair of them I say, should make for a great NAB Cup opener. Everyone's a winner. :thumbsu:

Maybe they should just be in prison or something? :(

I love Daniel Kerr. He's even gone as far as punching our captain square in the nuts and getting away with it, but I have massive amounts of man-love for him.

- Here's a guy who's never denied the use of good old Ketamine
- He's been slaying Cousins' sister and then got in a fight with the great man over it causing Cuz to break his arm.
- He completely lost the plot and got suspended every week as soon as Judd and Cuz left.
- He's an absolute Fantasy football disaster
- He had a laugh and hugged the guys from Chasers during their "West Coke Eagles" sketch (admittedly he was probably off his chops at the time)
- He ripped off a radio antenna and used it to attack a cab driver

DANIEL KERR IS THE MAN! I won't hear another bad thing about him

I love Daniel Kerr. He's even gone as far as punching our captain square in the nuts and getting away with it, but I have massive amounts of man-love for him.

- He's been slaying Cousins' sister and then got in a fight with the great man over it causing Cuz to break his arm.
- He completely lost the plot and got suspended every week as soon as Judd and Cuz left.
- He had a laugh and hugged the guys from Chasers during their "West Coke Eagles" sketch (admittedly he was probably off his chops at the time)

Thats a genuine laugh out loud post..shame it took 29 pages to get to it:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also forged a (stolen) doctors prescription for gear, and was recorded by cops having a very intresting discussion with some of Perths leading underworld figures. Transparently and blatantly held the club to ransom 2 years ago after Judd and Cousins left for more cash.

You could add he also punched out his teamate Embley out the back of Niche nightclub in Leederville in addition to throwing Cousins down the stairs at Club Bayview at Claremont.

Although that probably brings him up a notch.

Seriously though, met the guy IRL and the above litany of incidents doesnt go far enough to explain just how massive a tool he really is. Also, a former workmate lives next door to his family, and from what ive been told, the apple hasnt fallen far from the tree at all.

This guy wins a Brownlow and I will lose any remaining respect for the award.

Don't hate him, but Brent Harvey rubs me up the wrong way.

Drew Petrie does the same for me.

Which is weird, because I like North as a club, but Petrie just angries my blood.

This thread needs more Dean Brogan hate by the way... absolute stain of a bloke.

Any sook or 'dobber'.

Such as:

Headland
Ramanauskas
etc

And any player that celebrates a milestone with his kid(s) - pathetic ego trip show off soft c*cks.

Ramanauskas- thats a bit harsh concidering what he went through...:thumbsdown:

Adelaide-
Brisbane-
Carlton-Kreuzer
Collingwood-Didak,Thomas,Medhurst,Cloke,Maxwell and Heath Shaw
Essendon- Neagle,Houli
Fremantle-Crowley
Geelong-Gablett
Hawthorn- Buddy(i cant stand him
Melbourne-Jones
Kangeroos-Boomer
Port- Brogan
Richmond- McGuane (am i the only 1 that thinks hes shiiitt?
St Kilda-Schnider
Sydney-Shaw
West Coast-Priddis
Western Bulldogs- Minson

Also forged a (stolen) doctors prescription for gear, and was recorded by cops having a very intresting discussion with some of Perths leading underworld figures. Transparently and blatantly held the club to ransom 2 years ago after Judd and Cousins left for more cash.

You could add he also punched out his teamate Embley out the back of Niche nightclub in Leederville in addition to throwing Cousins down the stairs at Club Bayview at Claremont.

Although that probably brings him up a notch.

Seriously though, met the guy IRL and the above litany of incidents doesnt go far enough to explain just how massive a tool he really is. Also, a former workmate lives next door to his family, and from what ive been told, the apple hasnt fallen far from the tree at all.

This guy wins a Brownlow and I will lose any remaining respect for the award.

Daniel Kerr is officially my hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back