Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy wins a Brownlow and I will lose any remaining respect for the award.

He was one vote away in 2005 from sharing it with Benny boy. :rolleyes:

Only one winner in this topic and that is Stephen Milne. I can't bring myself to even temper my loathing for him, at all.

Des Headland. And his daughter.

you softc*$k
his daughter?
you absolute tosser.
you obviously don't have kids, & 4 that we can only be thankful.
if anybody had done what selwood did 2 me what he did 2 Headland & sexually villify my child it would take at least 3 AFL footballers (or 8 west coast supporters) to hold me back.
say what you want about Headland, but his kid, come on!!!!!!!!!

you softc*$k
his daughter?
you absolute tosser.
if anybody had done what selwood did 2 me what he did 2 Headland & sexually villify my child it would take at least 3 AFL footballers (or 8 west coast supporters) to hold me back.

Lolz.

Gotta love when the fish takes the bait.

you softc*$k
his daughter?
you absolute tosser.
Wait, he's the soft****??!
It was clearly an off the cuff comment that was aimed at baiting people like you.
Glass of concrete...you know the rest.

you softc*$k
his daughter?
you absolute tosser.

lolololololololololol.

HOOK.LINE.SINKER.

I love Daniel Kerr. He's even gone as far as punching our captain square in the nuts and getting away with it, but I have massive amounts of man-love for him.

- Here's a guy who's never denied the use of good old Ketamine
- He's been slaying Cousins' sister and then got in a fight with the great man over it causing Cuz to break his arm.
- He completely lost the plot and got suspended every week as soon as Judd and Cuz left.
- He's an absolute Fantasy football disaster
- He had a laugh and hugged the guys from Chasers during their "West Coke Eagles" sketch (admittedly he was probably off his chops at the time)
- He ripped off a radio antenna and used it to attack a cab driver

DANIEL KERR IS THE MAN! I won't hear another bad thing about him

you wouldn't want 2 say anything about him or he & his daddy might visit you 2 beat you up. gotta be PC here, 2 jake king sized people out 2 get you.

Wait, he's the soft****??!
It was clearly an off the cuff comment that was aimed at baiting people like you.
Glass of concrete...you know the rest.

yes the bait was taken, but beware what you caught.
as madam selwood learnt, you don't insult someone's child.
easy 4 u girls 2 be anonymous & safe online
sure Headland over-reacted, but i'll bet madam selwood doesn't make the same mistake again,

Jeez mate, take a *pill. And try to spell out your words properly.

Tony Liberatore for mine. Cant believe he hasnt been mentioned.

edit: *chill. just to avoid confusion, and in case Cousins is reading.

In general, I don't like many people, so yeah, my lists is pretty long.

Here goes - Fevola, Judd, Swan, T.Cloke, N.Maxwell, J.Anthony, M.McVeigh, K.Reimers, D.Headland, D.Milburn, M.Scarlett, C.Mooney, G.Ablett, M.Rooke, J.Gibson, B.Green, B.Harvey, M.Firrito, D.Pratt, W.Tredrea, C.Cornes, J.Carr, D.Brogan, A.Rance, S.Milne, N.Riewoldt, A.Goodes, Q.Lynch, B.Johnson,

So yeah, a fairly long list, with only 1 club not registering a single player (Adelaide).

Many very good players, and I can admit that, but there is something about either them on-field or off-field I can't stand.

In general, I don't like many people, so yeah, my lists is pretty long.

Here goes - Fevola, Judd, Swan, T.Cloke, N.Maxwell, J.Anthony, M.McVeigh, K.Reimers, D.Headland, D.Milburn, M.Scarlett, C.Mooney, G.Ablett, M.Rooke, J.Gibson, B.Green, B.Harvey, M.Firrito, D.Pratt, W.Tredrea, C.Cornes, J.Carr, D.Brogan, A.Rance, S.Milne, N.Riewoldt, A.Goodes, Q.Lynch, B.Johnson,

So yeah, a fairly long list, with only 1 club not registering a single player (Adelaide).

Many very good players, and I can admit that, but there is something about either them on-field or off-field I can't stand.

Please explain Buddy. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hate is a veru strong word.

But I hate Milne and Fev.

Both big heads, milne seems like the type of guy I would love to knock out, little annoying shit, dumb as dogshit.
And fev is just a tosser.

Headland, the most overrated #1 draft pick of the modern era & for his complete disregard for all that Brisbane gave & offered him.

Not a fan of Mooney's & I couldn't stand that diving cat Lloyd too (though he commentates alright!)

Geez I hate that Des Headland (But not his daughter:D)

Oh and I forgot Mooney... Prances around like he's Tony Lockett, acting like some superstar... but if Geelong didn't have such a good midfield, he'd struggle to kick 20 goals.

Please explain Buddy. :confused:

A.Goodes, yes a fantastic player, but can't stand how he has a rep as a "fair" player, as dirty as any in the game, but gets away with it.
G.Ablett, once again, fantastic player, probably the best in the game, but seems to be all about himself, not the team (not that unlike the old man).
J.Gibson, my opinions don't change just because you come to Hawthorn, Typical scragging backmen, well until he came to us, then he wouldn't go within 5 metres of Barry hall.
B.Johnson, has had a great career, but is instantly loved just because he smiles. Doesn't mind a bit of diving or at very least playing up minimal contact. An umpires favourite, but not mine.

A.Goodes, yes a fantastic player, but can't stand how he has a rep as a "fair" player, as dirty as any in the game, but gets away with it.
G.Ablett, once again, fantastic player, probably the best in the game, but seems to be all about himself, not the team (not that unlike the old man).
J.Gibson, my opinions don't change just because you come to Hawthorn, Typical scragging backmen, well until he came to us, then he wouldn't go within 5 metres of Barry hall.
B.Johnson, has had a great career, but is instantly loved just because he smiles. Doesn't mind a bit of diving or at very least playing up minimal contact. An umpires favourite, but not mine.
And yet you say they are all fantastic..

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back