Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate is a strong word but there are a few players who i dislike a bit more than others.

Tredrea and Chad Cornes - As much as i respect their playing ability (well chads anyway) their arrogance is overbearing.
Matty Lloyd - Smug looking pretty boy who whinges on the field more than any player i have seen
Scott Lucas - When will people realise that he is a hog?
Nathan Carroll - That head is just offensive.

Your a silly bugger arent ya. Ill have to assume its because Lloyds kicked nearly 900 goals and still counting (Oh yes.. to the demise of most he is well and truely set to kick 1000 in his career)

When will people realize Scott Lucas is a hog?.. uhhm.. have you been living in a cave for the last 10 years? EVERYBODY knows hes a hog ESPECIALLY Essendon fans, but we dont care.. he does it well..

My votes go to 2 Saints. Milne & Reiwolt. Milne because hes a little r*pist, and Reiwolt because a guy that size shouldnt be allowed to be such a pussy

bluddy franklin. only because he always beats us.
but for the last few years i have really started to hate milne.
i used to hate gary ablett when he was overated but this year and last he has lived up to the hype so i dont hate him anymore.
the only other person in the AFL that i hated was Cousins. But hes gone now. or is he?

There are a few, but after watching some replays, there is no doubt Adam -The Sniper-Goodes by a country mile. The way he uses his elbows and knees is dispicable. Yet, for some reason the umpires feed him. Someone already mentioned his smug look, which is for what he is getting away with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These players anger me for various reasons.

- Jeff Farmer
- Josh Carr
- Stephen Milne
- Dale Thomas
- Boomer Harvey
- Adam Ramanaskus
- Shane Tuck
- Nick Stevens
- Will Minson

Bastards of the highest order.

You mean men who can tan? Two weeks in Bali will do that to someone, particularly one who loves to surf.

Oh sorry, i didn't realise orange was a natural skin tone.

dalethomasho2.jpg

PLUS

fake_tan_minceur_home_spa.jpg

EQUALS

orange3_fn.jpg
http://www.magsbaylan.com/orange3_fn.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9979/dalethomasho2.jpg

(that is actually him on holiday in Bali)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back