• Brisbane

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 10 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Markthirtytwo said:
You know a lot about the youngsters @ crowland do you :rolleyes:

Some real talent there and we didnt have to finish in the bottom three for the last three years to get them.

There is a difference between biased and being silly :eek:

Then please, by all means, name them.

You've got Watts (very much unproven - I'm going on what little I saw of him as a junior), Hentchell, Johncock, Reilly, Thompson...gets pretty thin after that doesn't it.

Yes, we have finished bottom three a few times (two...not three), and as a result of that, and some good drafting in previous years, we have a promising young crop than your mob. Who cares how we got them...the point is that we have them.

I've seen plenty of the crows in recent times, and you topped up for a crack at the flag. You don't have many youngsters and many of the ones you do have aren't much good. Deal with it.

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
The difference is Essendon have been in the competition 28 years longer and won three of their wooden spoons in the 8 team competition in this time before Footscray entered the competition in 1925 - their last one was in 1933 when the 12 team competition was in place. Perhaps the Dogs 'spoon culture' is also contributed to their lack of premierships and overall Grand Final appearences - 2 including the one and only premiership in 1954, their lack of high ladder finishes in recent years would also contribute to the 'spoon culture'.

So the guidelines for "spoon culture" are whatever you decide them to be?

Crowked said:
I'm thinking Bulldogs because they have a very ordinary list and being a Victorian club they dont get 11 home games with a <A TITLE="Click for more information about <A TITLE="Click for more information about travel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||travel|AA1VDw">travel</A>" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||travel|AA1VDw">travel</A> advantage.

The Bulldogs have got a good side. The only reason the don't win many games is because their kicking for goal. If that improves they will make the finals.

sainter12riewoldt said:
The Bulldogs have got a good side. The only reason the don't win many games is because their kicking for goal. If that improves they will make the finals.

Bad kicking = bad footy, Bulldogs are very ordinary, is about the only constant in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it will be us because i think we are capable of finishing higher than Hawthorn, Richmond, Adelaide, Carlton and the Kangaroos, so ill pick Hawthorn because simply atm they have the worst list in the league because of rebuilding. Richmond wont finish last id expect them to finish 9-12. Adelaide are a chance but they should do enough to avoid it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the wooden spoon favorite for 2005

Back