Who lives in WSYDNEY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Druitt REPREZENT

1566737-4-i-climbed-mt-druitt.jpg

Just Thought I would let you all know that I do not live in West Sydney. Infact I live no where near Sydney. Biggest shithole in Australia that ****ing place

Minchinbury, across the road from Mt Druitt*, about 15mins or so from Blacktown. Nice Shirt there Glassi, made me lol.

Cant wait til the new team comes. A friend of mine is a Swans supporter and she has been trying to get me to a swans game. I'll come with her on the first derby game wooooooooot!!!

* Proud to say that I havent been rolled yet... touch wood.

Minchinbury, across the road from Mt Druitt*, about 15mins or so from Blacktown. Nice Shirt there Glassi, made me lol.

Cant wait til the new team comes. A friend of mine is a Swans supporter and she has been trying to get me to a swans game. I'll come with her on the first derby game wooooooooot!!!

* Give it time

Live at McGraths Hill, out in the Hawkesbury, but grew up in most suburbs surrounding Blacktown. Will buy a membership for sure, and hoping the AC/DC tickets I have aren't for the same night as the Swans/Blues game, that will $hit me no end

*Old Mt Druitt, you'll be fine.

Different kettle of fish on the other side of the railway line though :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bella Vista FTW (next to Baulkham Hills)

As a swans fan I won't switch even though the ground is 10 mins away :)

so I do wish good luck to GWS though as my new second favourite team sorry freo

Eastwood/Ryde area, so not really, although I have taught (and continue to do relief) in the Blacktown area.

Wanted a Tassie team in, but I can understand the logic behind going after the WSyd area right now. And now it's going ahead, I really want it to succeed and get a good longterm support base going, appreciative of both the team and the sport.

But not at the Pies expense. :p

North of Hornsby, will try to see a few games though because the home ground is just a drive up the M7. :D

... NOT SHEEDS, THAT's FOR SURE!!! ... and if he has anything to do with it, there will be no slumming with the unwashed for the players either!!! ... well done Kevin, way to grab the WESTERN Sydney fans support ... go and live in Swans territory :p

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/breakfast-is-served-for-folau/story-e6freye0-1225885452802

Haha yeah... wouldn't really call it Swans territory, but it's definitely not West Sydney unless you're following some kind of "Inner West is really part of Western Sydney" angle.

Surprised at all the Quakers Hill people..... I used to have an investment property in Tichborne Drive there. Turned out to be a pretty good investment..... tenants were a bit feral tho (they had about 6 dogs at one stage!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Who lives in WSYDNEY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back