Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the most farcical press conferences of all time. It takes a little while to get going, but it then degenerates into a game of ‘pass the shovel’ between Pyke and Burton …

Media manager should be sacked for that. Was allowed to go on for way too long, after they were clearly under duress.

Thought they did ok to fend off the questions under the circumstances. Were never going to stand up and admit all their failings.. reminds me of a certain club administration that imploded in the past 6 months

Hearing that Craig Bellamy signed on for another 5 years @ Storm (with an option to become Director of coaching at any time should he wish to) I was interested to note that he said that one of his reasons for staying in Melb and turning down much larger offers from Brisbane and Cronulla was out of gratitude.
He said

"I've always felt that I owed the Storm something," he said.

"They were the club that gave me the first opportunity as head coach … and I'll always owe them something for showing some faith a long time ago when I hadn't really done anything as a coach."

So....maybe an untried coach IS the way to go?

Hearing that Craig Bellamy signed on for another 5 years @ Storm (with an option to become Director of coaching at any time should he wish to) I was interested to note that he said that one of his reasons for staying in Melb and turning down much larger offers from Brisbane and Cronulla was out of gratitude.
He said

"They were the club that gave me the first opportunity as head coach … and I'll always owe them something for showing some faith a long time ago when I hadn't really done anything as a coach."

I agree, I am really warming on the idea of it being Caracella.

He said

Could well be - at least we seem to have some sort of process which is a first for Cwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH and have quietly thought this all along, but can you imagine the immense pressure & scrutiny on the Pies from round 1 next year if Clarko did come across.
Trust the personal executing the process!
Can’t wait for the day of the big announcement.

TBH and have quietly thought this all along, but can you imagine the immense pressure & scrutiny on the Pies from round 1 next year if Clarko did come across.
Trust the personal executing the process!
Can’t wait for the day of the big announcement.

If he DID come across...that scrutiny would become a positive. Clarko (Like Mick and Lethal and Sheeds before them) is a master of using the media to do what he wants (never the other way around). That's part of the reason that Clarko would be great for us right now.

Pardon the intrusion, but Kingsley is highly regarded at Richmond.
I reckon he will make a very good senior coach one day, whether it's next year in the future.
Yeah but as a failed mod with questionable bias do we listen to you second time around?

Tapping would do me.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back