Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many flags has he won though?

And how many Fadgelows?
His laundry bill and stained colored jocks is also no where near the levels of those who are unable to be criticized or talked about for being an on field squib like the goat.

confirmed again - all about you, you couldn't care less about your fellow supporters who only have five spoons to their name.

Bizarre, absolutely bizarre

This thread is about 2024, but when it doesn't suit the narrative, you lot want to talk about a 2 decade window, but get salty if it gets taken back further

And recently, a number of your supporters have spat their pizza out, which is hilarious

And now, you decide to make it a personal agenda

Bloody funny

Carlton and Collingwood in the top 4 at the same time, and a real chance to clash in the finals first up.

Massive.

How many flags has he won though?

And how many Fadgelows?
who cares the question was "who can run with the little prancer or kidGOAT or MrSquib" - sorry the player for Collingwood being discussed goes by many names you know though - your little saviour and future Capitan!

Why all the deflections Fudgey try and be a civil participant in the banter - do better!

who cares the question was "who can run with the little prancer or kidGOAT or MrSquib" - sorry the player for Collingwood being discussed goes by many names you know though - your little saviour and future Capitan!

Why all the deflections Fudgey try and be a civil participant in the banter - do better!
Yeah, Cincotta might be able to run with GOATcos for the first quarter and a half.

Then who?

Bizarre, absolutely bizarre

This thread is about 2024, but when it doesn't suit the narrative, you lot want to talk about a 2 decade window, but get salty if it gets taken back further

And recently, a number of your supporters have spat their pizza out, which is hilarious

And now, you decide to make it a personal agenda

Bloody funny
Most protected and whinging supporter base on here. Absolutely give it to everyone but cry when it is given back.

I can only imagine they had an in prime Judd on their team on here around 2014 ish and the shit he copped was astronomical but fast forward to today and a simple I or Y on the end of someones first name is prohibited due to the crying of certain supporter base.

World is going mad!

Most protected and whinging supporter base on here. Absolutely give it to everyone but cry when it is given back.

I can only imagine they had an in prime Judd on their team on here around 2014 ish and the shit he copped was astronomical but fast forward to today and a simple I or Y on the end of someones first name is prohibited due to the crying of certain supporter base.

World is going mad!
BUTTON MASHERS!!! the most despicable breed of troll on BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World is going mad!
What shite did Judd cop?

I suspect you're imagining.

What shite did Judd cop?

I suspect you're imagining.
Log in under your original Kiss Stephanie account and go back and look. You were very active in them.

You aint fooling anyone.

Oh.

So you're imagining again?

On multiple counts.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back