Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whered Fudgey and Corn go??? Gone missing since GC whooped em

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Good on ya Suns! That should quieten our Magpie "friends" down for a bit.;)

You can talk about your twenty years and your wooden spoons until the end of days.

You still won't be finishing in the top four though. I predict one finals win at most for the Pies and a nice and swift exit the following week.

Still 2 points away from 3rd so haven't lost any ground this round, crap loss but all good 👍

What a goal by Daics 🌟
Just trying to grab as many crumbs off the table as you can eh. Are you really that desperate?

There might be just 6 points between 3rd and 13th by tomorrow night, and if we win the next 2 we're back in the 4

7 of the last 8 at home, long way from panic stations 👍
Only 1 away game to go. I wouldn't be so sure particularly the way freo and brisbane are going you might have to actually travel interstate for finals.
Where's your boyfriend Vaj by the way ?

The better team won in 2018, just like your Prelim last year, we got away to a hot start and got worn down.

1980 is a long time ago, I prefer to think of the perspective of all the football fans born after 1995, if you are under 30 years of age when you think of the Carlton football club you think of a team that is lower than St Kilda in terms of making Grand Finals. You’re lower than shark shit in the modern game.

The scary thought though is you might have always been this shit if it wasn’t for the brown paper bags.
Nah you choked in typical Collingwood fashion. Go Suns.;):goldcoast:

There might be just 6 points between 3rd and 13th by tomorrow night, and if we win the next 2 we're back in the 4

Shh mate if you can listen carefully enough, then you can hear the sound of Magpie bubbles bursting.:grinv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2034326View attachment 2034326
Whered Fudgey and Corn go??? Gone missing since GC whooped em

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
They’ve realised their team is a little pile of 💩.

It’s not their fault really.

Got lucky last year.

Got very excited beating the worst team in the Comp by a point after being 54 points down last week.

They’re just a bit bog-ordinary.

Not surprised they’re not here to admit the that Carlton is now better than The Dirty Birds.

Good on ya Suns! That should quieten our Magpie "friends" down for a bit.;)

You can talk about your twenty years and your wooden spoons until the end of days.

You still won't be finishing in the top four though. I predict one finals win at most for the Pies and a nice and swift exit the following week.
I have them finishing a respectable 9th.

Encouraging for them really.

9th?

So better than Carlton's average finishing position since the turn of the century?
We are second on the ladder right now. Not bad going for a so called Fitzroy/South Melbourne tribute act!

Still 2 points away from 3rd so haven't lost any ground this round, crap loss but all good 👍

What a goal by Daics 🌟
Who’s Daics?

You play the premiership favourites next week, coming off a loss. LOOK OUT!

Watch out for that thing they call The Edge! Phwoooaar - it’s pretty, well … they tackle a bit more I think.

Remembering you drew with them last time - I heard somebody say it was the greatest game of football in history!

What as display it was - can only hope for more :).

Fudge- welcome home :)

I knew 9th would make you happy!

No really it’ll be amazing - much more in line with reality, just where The Dirty Birds belong :)
Ha ha ha brilliant the dirty birds aren't just in Atlanta!:laughv1: That of course is a reference to the nickname of the Atlanta Falcons.

Pretty fitting name for our mates here with us.
Rain Attack GIF by Etax
Long may the Collingwood Football Club, continue to remain the gift that just keeps on giving.:laughv1:

Long may the Collingwood Football Club, continue to remain the gift that just keeps on giving.:laughv1:
It’s Sunday after The Dirty Birds brave loss to premiership fancy’s and AFL behemoths Gold Coast!

It’s enough to make me head to church.

thank god singing GIF by WE tv

That’s a big if!

Lost to Gold Coast & almost to North.

Likely to lose the next 2 also I’m afraid. 😟

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back