Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well.

A flag in the back pocket from 2023 makes that pill a little easier to swallow.

Carlton supporters must be getting worried that they're witnessing yet another false dawn?
Just a dead rubber game for now. Will start getting fairdinkum in a few weeks when the smell of spring hits the air

Freo have had some bad losses. Sydney's to lose, but I just have a feeling another gf bed shitting might be incoming under JL. It's crazy they're 3 points off being undefeated this season.
The standard this season below Sydney is incredibly low.

An 11-6 team with a % of 114 is in 2nd. I'd say that's a low bar for a 2nd placed team.

I mean Geelong have been terrible for half of the season and are on as many wins as the Blues, whose supporters have been creaming themselves for most of the year. Whereas this is a down year for us. Both are only 2 wins ahead of 12th and possibly 13th after tomorrow.

Fremantle for 1 - turn around the result of dissentgate in Gather Round and they're above Carlton.

Essendon possibly ahead of them tonight.

Nonetheless, with 6 rounds to go, they'll find a spot in the bottom half of the 8 and lose their first final.
Lotto numbers please nostradamous

An 11-6 team with a % of 114 is in 2nd. I'd say that's a low bar for a 2nd placed team.

I mean Geelong have been terrible for half of the season and are on as many wins as the Blues, whose supporters have been creaming themselves for most of the year. Whereas this is a down year for us. Both are only 2 wins ahead of 12th and possibly 13th after tomorrow.
Yeah its more open below Sydney than I thought. Geelong, Essendon and Brisbane aren't far off Carlton at all. Bulldogs and GWS at their best should be top 4 but they're inconsistent.

Or is it simply as even the competition has been. Don't think the standard is any lower - just 13 teams in 2024 that have claims for finals. Parity just like the AFL wants.

Also not sure why you are offended by Blues supporters enjoying a good season so far. Especially considering this is a Carlton/Collingwood banter thread

Or is it simply as even the competition has been. Don't think the standard is any lower - just 13 teams in 2024 that have claims for finals. Parity just like the AFL wants.

Also not sure why you are offended by Blues supporters enjoying a good season so far. Especially considering this is a Carlton/Collingwood banter thread
Please don't take everything so personally. Pointing out something that amuses me does not mean I have been offended.

I would much rather chest beating than the whiny excuse making earlier in the year. The Bulldogs were depleted today but simply got the job done.

And yes it is an even competition, with one great team and about 12 sort of decent ones on their day.

Fremantle for 1 - turn around the result of dissentgate in Gather Round and they're above Carlton.

Essendon possibly ahead of them tonight.

Nonetheless, with 6 rounds to go, they'll find a spot in the bottom half of the 8 and lose their first final.
Stick to the thread topic.

Thats so cute
Like the tread topic?

Are Pies fans so stupid they are unable to read it or just choose to ignore it? The thread is about who is going to better in 2024……

Post regarding the topic of the thread or create another to suit your needs an Bay 13 is full of em!

Stick to the thread topic.
Like the tread topic?

Are Pies fans so stupid they are unable to read it or just choose to ignore it? The thread is about who is going to better in 2024……

Post regarding the topic of the thread or create another to suit your needs an Bay 13 is full of em!
Someone's angry.

Reality biting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't take everything so personally. Pointing out something that amuses me does not mean I have been offended.

I would much rather chest beating than the whiny excuse making earlier in the year. The Bulldogs were depleted today but simply got the job done.

And yes it is an even competition, with one great team and about 12 sort of decent ones on their day.
Me taking things personally lol? I don't know why I bother not going to get anywhere

'Being called out' for answering a question from another poster about 2024?

I think you are a bit touchy.
What is your answer regarding the thread topic?

We dont need your semantics or discussions about last season or about what happened in 1942 and just please answer the OP and thread.

Pies to fly home and Carlton to do a Carlton.

Looks as though 5 wins from our last 6 will get us top 4.

Pies.
Is that the same as us finishing 16th as well and Pies 2nd? Which has been screen shotted for authenticity to?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back