Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done.

Looks as though Carlton will finish above 16th.

More than two decades of building and rebuilding has got you out of your perennial bottom 4 position.
A simple Yes or No would suffice regarding how wrong you are on both fronts in relation to your your own team and Carlton.

What has happened in 2 decades previously is for another thread which you seem to be having a hard time comprehending.

Pies to fly home and Carlton to do a Carlton.

Looks as though 5 wins from our last 6 will get us top 4.

Pies.
Top4 a bit optimistic for the Pies with recent losses.

Will finish 7th or 8th and do a Dogs and go on a roll to win the flag.

The first scalp will be Carlton in an EF.

Why so touchy?
Just after the truth which you seem to have a hard time with and always post avoiding the actual question of this thread and want to talk about other stuff etc.

Just after the truth which you seem to have a hard time with and always post avoiding the actual question of this thread and want to talk about other stuff etc.
I answered your question about 2024, as did beerbandit.

The thing with online discussions is that occasionally they go off on tangents, particularly on a Banter thread.

Have you had a crack at your Carlton peers when they go off tangent?

I answered your question about 2024, as did beerbandit.

The thing with online discussions is that occasionally they go off on tangents, particularly on a Banter thread.

Have you had a crack at your Carlton peers when they go off tangent?
No just you.

By the way, you don't seem to be able to handle the truth!
And just what exactly is the truth?

Us 16th and you 4th line you publicly stated?

Only person looking stupid here is yourself.

Like the tread topic?

Are Pies fans so stupid they are unable to read it or just choose to ignore it? The thread is about who is going to better in 2024……

Post regarding the topic of the thread or create another to suit your needs an Bay 13 is full of em!

Typical Blues thinking the season is over now. There is a long way to go little grasshopper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk back radio should be interesting this week.
Ha! Call Derwayno yourself on midday madness and sook it up all you want!

That section is full of your types!!

Ha! Call Derwayno yourself on midday madness and sook it up all you want!

That section is full of your types!!
Why would I be sooking it up?

I've seen my team regularly contend for premierships over the past two decades, and my team has the 2023 flag in the back pocket.

It's the Carlton supporters I'll be listening out for, realising they're seeing yet another false dawn...

So you were wrong?
Tired Over It GIF by Desus & Mero

Why would I be sooking it up?

I've seen my team regularly contend for premierships over the past two decades, and my team has the 2023 flag in the back pocket.

It's the Carlton supporters I'll be listening out for, realising they're seeing yet another false dawn...
Once again try to stick to the thread topic as no one cares about what the Pies did last season or what we have done for the last 2 decades or 3 etc.

Thread is about who will be better in 2024. Try to understand that or start another thread to suit your agenda.

Your constant deviations from the actual thread topic are becoming tiresome and quite boring. No one cares what you have experienced or what you perceive us to have gone through. Thread is about who will be better in 2024.

If you cannot stick to this keep commenting in the Nick Daicos thread where he is surely the best of all time!

Last edited:
Top4 a bit optimistic for the Pies with recent losses.

Will finish 7th or 8th and do a Dogs and go on a roll to win the flag.

The first scalp will be Carlton in an EF.
I know you're taking the mickey, but the Dogs of 16 were one of the best 7th placed sides I can remember, wouldve been clear 2nd this season.

Defensively Carlton are coughing up too much of a score to be a genuine flag threat

Having said that, offensively they are as well placed as any team
We aint a flag threat. Could be up there again with some luck but flag threat no way.

Defensively Carlton are coughing up too much of a score to be a genuine flag threat

Having said that, offensively they are as well placed as any team
It's defending stoppage specifically. We are in the top 2 in the AFL for defending turnover but bottom 2 for defending stoppage.

Why isn't Hewitt getting a game?
Thought he was key last year in defensive middle
He's had a good 2024 and didn't warrant being dropped on form. I think it was about the MC trying to find a better balance in the midfield. Kennedy and Hewett together is what they are trying to avoid imo - think the two can work together but only if Kennedy plays a more forward role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back